The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Ok bro, I thought we was having a calm convo :lol:  you seem more argumentative than I on this, but it's all good fam

You have a lovely evening and we'll find something else more worthy of discussion soon

It's all fun and games in here. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't feel comfortable taking shots at you.

You're a good dude and consistently keep this thread rolling. At the end of the day, your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Even when you're wrong :wink:

It's all fun and games in here. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't feel comfortable taking shots at you.

You're a good dude and consistently keep this thread rolling. At the end of the day, your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Even when you're wrong
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 you and Rusty will catch these fades soon enough. But believe me, I wasn't tryin to on this particular discussion

Lol, I aint going nowhere my friend. I understand fully his point, I'm just making another

It's cool that you have to piggy back on others to continue to attempt to troll though
Piggy back?

Why?

I had a good old time at YOUR EXPENSE .... 

You made my night - just watching you typing away, trying to make points that arent even needed.

Again, its obvious that you still dont understand what he is trying to say.

:lol:  you and Rusty will catch these fades soon enough. But believe me, I wasn't tryin to on this particular discussion

Believe me, I could tell you were in your feels for the last day or two and I decided to mess with you :lol:

Y'all are all good. Vincent, Keko, rusty, Chester. All the regulars in the thread

Piggy back?

Why?

I had a good old time at YOUR EXPENSE .... 

You made my night - just watching you typing away, trying to make points that arent even needed.

Again, its obvious that you still dont understand what he is trying to say.
Again, it's sad you're having a good time trolling a stranger on the internet

You make it obvious with every post that you aren't interested in contributing anything positive to the thread. It's sad that you choose to do so because there's a lot of cool dudes in here

Believe me, I could tell you were in your feels for the last day or two and I decided to mess with you
laugh.gif

Y'all are all good. Vincent, Keko, rusty, Chester. All the regulars in the thread
my only contribution to this thread is igniting Vincent feels ...

dude is still rustled three hours later .... SMH

Again, it's sad you're having a good time trolling a stranger on the internet

You make it obvious with every post that you aren't interested in contributing anything positive to the thread. It's sad that you choose to do so because there's a lot of cool dudes in here
What me "trolling" you has to do with contributing to the thread.

You are being argumentative just for the sake of it. Dude wasn't even arguing with you about Diaz getting shut down when Conor mentioned all his team mates, he was just saying that previous to that he wasn't even talking about Conor but they as in RDA and Jose, but the reporter thought he was talking about Conor and Diaz just went along with it.

See how simple was that? You still wanted to prove your superior knowledge probably because I had you on tilt to everyone .. shame you can get upset and rustle over some harmless fun .....

Is cool - if I only knew the way you was living and doing over your side, maybe I feel bad about my life as you put it. Just relax pull up your panties and grow a thick skin .....

I'm the one in my feels? Kanye shrug
clearly papi ...

still waiting to know how come Diaz vs Conor make sense now, but now then.

At the end of the day, if I contribute to this thread or not. 

I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WAS WRONG and those are FACTS B,

Conor vs Diaz will happen before any of the fights you propose ...

How about that for someone that doesnt have live updates for UFC, MMAJUNKIES, MMAINSIDER, etc.

LMAO

AGAIN, THOSE ARE FACTS B - deal with it!

No shade to you Keko in this post, none at all

RDA is hurt, Aldo is scared, Frankie is hurt... I mean the options are either remove Ferguson or Khabib from their match (which I wouldn't mind) or have Cowboy fight (which I wouldn't mind). But IMO they hand picked Nate as the safest fight. I've said this now at least 3 times as to why the Nate Diaz match makes sense now, versus back then

No shade to you Keko in this post, none at all

RDA is hurt, Aldo is scared, Frankie is hurt... I mean the options are either remove Ferguson or Khabib from their match (which I wouldn't mind) or have Cowboy fight (which I wouldn't mind). But IMO they hand picked Nate as the safest fight. I've said this now at least 3 times as to why the Nate Diaz match makes sense now, versus back then
At the end of the day, this is why the fight makes sense now, and it made sense then. Again, you are so slow, that you don't understand what make sense means.

Whether there are better fights, more rewarding fights, etc ... Nate back then made sense because, it was the safest fight for Conor which is stepping up in weight class and them two would/will bring in revenue to the company and the fighters just because of the level of trash talking.

No Shade bro ....

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/best/surest/safest bet

Last edited:
I try to extend the olive branch and that's what I get. Sheesh

The difference back then was, RDA, Aldo and Frankie were better options. And they still were now. They all fell out, which left Nate. I never said Nate would never make sense. Of course there are circumstances where it would make sense, like now

Alright brodie

Last edited:

I try to extend the olive branch and that's what I get. Sheesh

The difference back then was, RDA, Aldo and Frankie were better options. And they still were now. They all fell out, which left Nate. I never said Nate would never make sense. Of course there are circumstances where it would make sense, like now

Alright brodie
Better has nothing to do with making sense ... I thought I explained that above???

And, please recollect the original argument, the entire thing was over making sense, which you said Conor fighting Diaz didn't.

BTW, I like this saying better ...

I can lead a horse to water, but ... well you know the rest Vincent ... :smile: please drink!

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat 's my guy. He's knowledgable, knows the fighters. I've never seen him intentionally mistreat another NTer. I occasionally PM him my predictions for smaller cards. Right or wrong about the Conor/Diaz issue, he brings far more good and positivity to the thread than bad.

Pretty nice piece Sports Illustrated did.

I don't understand the hate for any entertainer unless they contribute negatively to the world. Clearly Conor is an intelligent showman/business man. Anyone caught in their feelings towards the guy is caught in his act, which equals more views which equals more money.

You catch the true martial artist in glimpses but people can't see pass the game he plays to notice it because he plays it so well.

Last edited:
He might mix in ballet with his MMA training, but the heel gimmick nullifies what you are selling as him being a martial artist.

Have you ever taken martial arts? One of the main aspects of any traditional martial art is respect and humility, he lacks both.

Bruce Lee was a true martial artist, McGregor is a decent fighter with a a gimmick and a bad attitude.

It's all good Champ, I don't throw personal shots or make slick comments unless it's done to me first

With that being said, I shouldn't have went at Keko like that. So I apologize Keko. From here on out lets just discuss the sport and leave bs out

As far as being a martial artist, yes that's true but what Ben rothlisberger was saying was that Conor is a business man first and foremost. If he beats one of rda or Frankie you honestly can't deny his work ethic

Dude better wash Nate though, if he doesn't it'll be a real bad look

Back
Top Bottom