The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

conor has everyone talking **** and wearing suits 
roll.gif

Just looking at the upcoming cards on UFC.Com and man that Khabib and Ferguson card is STACKED.

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson
Rashad Evans vs. Mauricio Rua
Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson
Rose Namajunas vs. Tecia Torres
Beneil Dariush vs. Michael Chiesa
Bethe Correia vs. Raquel Pennington
Cub Swanson vs. Hacran Dias
Court McGee vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Cezar Ferreira vs. Caio Magalhães
Drew Dober vs. Islam Makhachev
John Dodson vs. Manvel Gamburyan

Last edited:
LOL this unstoppable press conference was sad to watch. Bunch of grown men following the Conor **** talking recipe.

He is good for the entertainment part of the sport because it means theres more new fans, but this **** is horrible for what martial arts stands for.

Quite cringe worthy. I think I'll just stick to watching the fights. The WWE **** is killing me.

I hope Joanna and Claudia scissor each other....

Claudia hit Dana, she getting the fine b

Claudia probably got those diesel genitals. I wouldn't hesitate to get in her venus fly trap though.

Cruz needs to shut buttchin faber up again.

LOL this unstoppable press conference was sad to watch. Bunch of grown men following the Conor **** talking recipe.

He is good for the entertainment part of the sport because it means theres more new fans, but this **** is horrible for what martial arts stands for.

Quite cringe worthy. I think I'll just stick to watching the fights. The WWE **** is killing me.

was thinking about this the other day. there really is no respect for your opponent anymore. i get they need to sell tix and ppvs but it's a little overboard with all the back and forth whether it is at press conferences or even on social media. still entertaining and funny how they make it like wwe :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Would anyone be down to get a Niketalk UFC.com Fantasy league going just for fun?[/COLOR]

af1 1982 af1 1982
@GetBack
retroflashbacks retroflashbacks

am I missing anyone else?

Help me set up some stipulations, if you guys could.

It goes off points. The more accurate the prediction, the more points you receive. Marquee match ups only? The whole card? Or leave it up to the user to decide which fights to play?

^ i think the whole card would be cool.

gives a chance to check out the younger prospects that's on the prelims and what not.

^ i think the whole card would be cool.

gives a chance to check out the younger prospects that's on the prelims and what not.

I was thinking the same. And we if we decide to base the standings off win % it could leave it open for people that miss joining by today a chance to compete. I'll create it right now.

[COLOR=#red]Would anyone be down to get a Niketalk UFC.com Fantasy league going just for fun?[/COLOR]

af1 1982 af1 1982
@GetBack
retroflashbacks retroflashbacks

am I missing anyone else?

Help me set up some stipulations, if you guys could.

It goes off points. The more accurate the prediction, the more points you receive. Marquee match ups only? The whole card? Or leave it up to the user to decide which fights to play?

I'm down

Back
Top Bottom