The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Conor said it best: get in, get paid, get out. Can't knock the hustle. Make as much $$$ as possible while you can because the UFC really does pay peanuts.

Tho if he fights Robbie he might be getting out sooner than he expected.

I'd like to see Nate troll him by starting the fight laying on his back just to get Connor rustled. I think Connor would **** out and not roll with him and wait for the Herb to get him to stand up.

if dana could bring back brock for one fight vs conor, he would. the ufc has always been about making money whether they screw over the majority of their fighters, they dont care. they can always replace the "next big thing" and market them. aint mad at conor for trying to make a name for himself and make as much money as he can

Last edited:
I got Conor winning tomorrow BUT I won't be surprised if Nate pulls off the upset. I do expect it to go at least 2 rounds.

Holm-Tate is gonna be a tough fight as well but I got Holm taking it in the championship rounds.

Holm will pick her apart in my opinion. Tate will benefit from them being friends in that she won't be worked up and emotional, leading to mistakes. Still can't see her winning.

If Connor has to play the "I'm richer than you" card. His flame is starting to burn out.
Yeah I cringe whenever he starts talking about money, his wardrobe, etc.

Floyd Mayweather is worth like 40x what McGregor is and Conor is talking about pulling his banner down in Vegas after being a main event feature two times in his career
laugh.gif

Holm will pick her apart in my opinion. Tate will benefit from them being friends in that she won't be worked up and emotional, leading to mistakes. Still can't see her winning.
I see the opposite. I see Tate seeing them being friends and being too relaxed and calm. Holm looked ALL business at the press conference. Holly gonna light her up inside 1-2 rounds. 

Yeah, that's more or less what I meant. Just poorly worded.

She will be getting lit up either. I just meant she'll be cautious instead of rushing in stupidly making mistakes like she does when she is emotional.

Yeah, that's more or less what I meant. Just poorly worded.

She will be getting lit up either. I just meant she'll be cautious instead of rushing in stupidly making mistakes like she does when she is emotional.
Ahh gotcha. Yeah I honestly don't see her putting up a good fight. It's not on her but I think Holly's confidence is at an all time high. And I'm always partial to give someone the edge who has Greg Jackson in their corner. 

Dude is the Bill Belicheck of MMA

This will be interesting. Only person that he has fought (in the ufc) that was around his height was Dustin Poirier who is 5'9" The reach and size of Diaz will be interesting to see.
I can see Conor going for a mean uppercut if he gets in the inside.

Last edited:
Miesha might be tough, but she still throws her hands like those characters from the game Bully.

HH is the Jon Jones of the bantamweight.

This will be interesting. Only person that he has fought (in the ufc) that was around his height was Dustin Poirier who is 5'9" The reach and size of Diaz will be interesting to see.
I can see Conor going for a mean uppercut if he gets in the inside.
Holloway too

Let me edit this, there are two prisms of Conor's money, one when he brings up his pay compared to other UFC fighters and two when he says he'll rip down floyds banner. He obviously isn't bringing Vegas in general the type of income Floyd does, he was wilding out with that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom