The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Who told Aldo to get slept in 13 seconds

what's with comments like these?

apparently getting choked out gets you a rematch and then skating by gets you a title shot

it's crazy how people enjoy these shams
It's actually quite entertaining

You lion if you say otherwise

UFC hasn't been this lit ever according to PPV sales

This one will break the record no doubt

Last edited:
I blame all of this on beta boys mendes and aldo. If they won like they were supposed to, that irish clown would've been kept away from a belt.

Last edited:
It's insane how simply adding Conor to the card just made 205 such an amazing card.

I felt bad Romero and Gastrlum didn't get asked a single question

Joanna, that accent, the broken English and those legs. LAWD. I'd take that Turtle deal from Entourage where he had to last 30 seconds in the cage to get a date :lol:

Damn Eddie isn't even getting a Red Panty Night. He looked like a dummy up there. You're supposed to cash out like my man Nate did

So Alvarez vs Conor is not an interesting fight right? I'm sure you guys won't watch.

Remember when Josie said he was ready anytime anywhere for a rematch with Conor?

Remember when RDA pulled out and Josie was offered the fight?

Remember when Josie said he wasn't ready to step in?

REMEMBER!

He's ready now [emoji]128516[/emoji].

Obviously Conor is trolling Aldo, I'm sure if Aldo is patient (which I'm sure is wearing thin) he will get his rematch in do time.

so he wanted a full camp

we dont even know what the fight on 2 weeks notice was for, was it even for the belt?

or was it another sham fight?

ive said it before, my beef is with the shams that are going on, conor didnt have anything to do with that cm punk nonsense, which coincidentally some people on here seemed to be excited over the money he was making, more vicarious living?

Last edited:
So Alvarez vs Conor is not an interesting fight right? I'm sure you guys won't watch.

I will watch

While on the other side folks seem to take personal offense to the guy. It's great on both sides

Hope you dont think im calling you are conor rider cuz im not. I dont mind connor but they let him dictate his fights. Just fight Aldo as he is deserving for a tittle shot. How can Conor skip the 155 line without ever fighting at that weight class

Josie wants to retire. I feel for the guy, he must be really haunted by that KO
mean.gif
he probably wouldnt be if he was gifted rematches with full camps

where's nate's rematch?  oh thats right, dana wants that escape route

Last edited:
I will watch
Hope you dont think im calling you are conor rider cuz im not. I dont mind connor but they let him dictate his fights. Just fight Aldo as he is deserving for a tittle shot. How can Conor skip the 155 line without ever fighting at that weight class
Oh not at all bro and honestly I don't mean harm even with my comment. It's great sincere energy both ways

Back
Top Bottom