The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

All those foolish celebs who were on her hype train will probably not watch anymore women's fights if honda doesn't get the belt again. Probably won't talk about how Holly beat the "most dominant athlete" either or give her props.

Anybody that thinks the hate is unwarranted, read the article I posted and then say your piece.

This broad actually said there is no way she could lose to Cain Velasquez in an interview in the past. And then saying she would beat every bantam weight man in the UFC? It's one thing to be confident and back it up, but when you are virtually untested in a new division where there is very little talent to begin with you're foolish to believe your own hype.

Anybody that thinks the hate is unwarranted, read the article I posted and then say your piece.

This broad actually said there is no way she could lose to Cain Velasquez in an interview in the past. And then saying she would beat every bantam weight man in the UFC? It's one thing to be confident and back it up, but when you are virtually untested in a new division where there is very little talent to begin with you're foolish to believe your own hype.
roll.gif
roll.gif

She believed her own hype. Had no idea she said she could take Cain 
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. also didn't know she said she could beat every 135 male in the UFC either 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 This makes her getting KTFO even more hilarious

Last edited:
TJ or Cruz would wash her in the stand up.

Gotta blame Uncle Dana on this one. They should've given her Tate a third time. Instead they thought they were giving her a "fresh" opponent in the rather inexperienced Holly Holms (she only fought twice in the UFC). Instead of doing the okie doke, Jackson/Winklejohn possibly "conned" them. Winklejohn made some comments recently that Holly might have possibly held back in her two fights. I mean she looked like crap against Raquel Pennington.

When did Rogan make that video?
He didn't say any of those things about Ronda.. it's just all edited 
laugh.gif

Like someone said before.. the internet is a wonderful place sometimes 
Never seen this thread so alive even after a UFC event
laugh.gif
If you think it's alive now.. wait til December 12th. It's either gonna be double this or empty depending on the outcome 
roll.gif

Last edited:
o ok. That's what I wanted to know bc I've never heard him critique Ronda negatively. Like never.

Yeah, I was wondering if he completely turned on her. I wonder if he think she's still the first of her kind in human history, whatever that means. :smh:

Just saw that Jose Aldo was trending on Twitter. I thought that he got hurt again but its just because he said he doesn't think Rousey will fight again.

Lost in the Ronda stuff is Uriah Hall losing by UD. Missed the whole card but did he look bad? Was hoping he would be making a run

Lost in the Ronda stuff is Uriah Hall losing by UD. Missed the whole card but did he look bad? Was hoping he would be making a run

Whitaker was too busy for him.

Uriah was in counter striking mode until the 3rd round. Before that, Whitaker was initiating and landing. Frequently.

Speaking of methodical counter strikers, what happened to Bobby Green?

Uriah was in counter striking mode until the 3rd round. Before that, Whitaker was initiating and landing. Frequently.

Damn. Thanks for the reply

Bobby Green was last seen complaining about Edson Barboza "running away from him". He was supposed to fight Al Iaquinta in July but Green pulled out due to injury

Fox had a pretty thorough summary of Green's situation back in October

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...n-before-plotting-his-comeback-in-2016-102015

UH is a waste of talent man or maybe he just is what he is.

I think he had the biggest fan base coming of TUF. However, when you see his losses and his performance on those losses, you start to loose the appeal!

Damn. Thanks for the reply

Bobby Green was last seen complaining about Edson Barboza "running away from him". He was supposed to fight Al Iaquinta in July but Green pulled out due to injury

Fox had a pretty thorough summary of Green's situation back in October

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...n-before-plotting-his-comeback-in-2016-102015

Thanks for the article. I remember he was supposed to fight Al. And at one point was supposed to fight Jorge. And Jorge fought Al.

They talked about everything he was going through (non-injury) during his last few fights.

Hope he bounces back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom