The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Ha. Are irish fans really getting sloppy drunk like that and spilling beer?
189 - they were throwing beer everywhere and literally pissing in the lobby of the mgm grand

194 - dancing throughout the lobby and jumping on the lion in the mgm grand lobby. Climbing the slots and various games. On my hotel room floor, they were running up and down throwing whatever they could find from the room service carts

196 - they were more calm but I saw a irish chick faceplant right in the aisle next to me. Had to help her up and she literally had no clue it seemed what was going on. Another drunk irish dude was literally sleeping in our row throughout the whole event because he was so sloppy drunk lol

Claudia gonna give JJ dat work
Claudia dominated the first fight imo minus the end of the first rd knockdown

condit/diaz rematch winner gets robbie/wood winner....170 could get interesting with rematch possibilities, then throw gsp in the mix along with wonderboy 
smokin.gif

ferguson dominates chiesa..

Last edited:
Mystic Mac wins in the end!

Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor Reportedly Close to Vegas Boxing Fight Deal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol wow. don't see how that's possible though.. Unless UFC gets some red panty night action in this.

Last edited:
He would get washed in 1 round. mayweather would be asking for a 99.5 / .5 split, maybe more.

Did Mayweather or anyone close to him said anything positive about a Mcgregor fight? If not then it's just Mcgregor making noise, possibly to nudge Dana and Co.

although it may not be plausible NOW

this sounds like a move conor would absolutely make when he has the freedom.

If you asked me today, I wouldn't bet on conor resigning with the UFC....

this man might literally self promote his own fights going forward.

He's all about making history/money, it would be another cornerstone moment for the sport......

but yeah, nayweather literally might kill conor in there....but I would pay stream absolutely.

Options for self-promotion dwindled with his loss to Nate and will completely disappear with his next loss.

jeremy botter who has lots of ufc sources is claiming Nate vs Conor II is all but booked for August 20th in Vegas

Eh, I don't think any fighter is big enough to promote an event. Especially since we saw him get washed. He would have to work with a company like bellator to get an opponent with a recognizable name and then fill the card with other names not in the ufc while charging a $50-65 ppv price.

You're still taking it too seriously.

The story was created by some guy laughing in front of his computer about how many clicks it would get.

Nope. I just assumed that Mcgregor or his camp created this rumor. Can't take anything they say seriously especially after everything that happened post-ufc 196.

What's with Paige vanzant and rousey?

Back
Top Bottom