The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

So hill has improved? I know her standup is good and ahe looks like a good athlete. It was definitely easy to see she had potential on the show, just very little experience.

So hill has improved? I know her standup is good and ahe looks like a good athlete. It was definitely easy to see she had potential on the show, just very little experience.
She's ripped off three consecutive Ws in Invicta since looking poor in the UFC against Tecia & "Thug Rose."

lol at the crowd yelling "ooei" every time germaine de randamie threw a knee. knowledgeable crowd. 

Impressed with Tumenov's body work, that left body shot is reddening right side of Gunnar's body. Nelson's striking looks much improved training with Kavanagh and Conor. Switching stances, staying light on his feet. Hands a bit low defensively for my taste, a SBG trait.

Gunni mounted Tumenov with a quickness though. Won him the round with effective G&P. Solid elbows. 10-9, Nelson.

Effortless work on the mat for Gunni. Tumenov really needs to work on his TDD and defensive jiu-jitsu. Nelson seamlessly transitioned from side control into mount. Tumenov gives his back and Gunnar cranks the RNC, wasn't even really ideal positioning or all that deep under the chin.

ref could've stopped even earlier
stefan rocked him with that punch
16 seconds

Last edited:
they gotta give bigfoot his trt back man.. dude actually needs it and has been looking terrible for a while now.

iffy stoppage... actually surprised arlovski didn't get knocked dead.

Back
Top Bottom