The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Conor lmao

Conor McGregor ‏@TheNotoriousMMA  18m18 minutes ago
@TWooodley @arielhelwani Twitter ***** you'll do nothing

Conor still sounding mad elementary on this run.

When he's surgical with it (i.e. his season of TUF), he's top notch.

This is playground ****.

Last edited:
Meh. It's Twitter, not gonna criticize him for that Tweet

It's also Friday, time for business...

He needs to be bunkered up game planning for a beast in Eddie, not worrying about talking

eh?

They were face to face then Woodley took the Twitter to get a story made out of it, even @'d @MMAFighting

Can't knock trying to get the exposure but that was classic trigger fingers turned to Twitter fingers

Woodley actually smartening up and planting seeds. Recently Woodley displayed no interest in Conor

Hopefully he keeps his focus on Wonderboy though

eh?

They were face to face then Woodley took the Twitter to get a story made out of it, even @'d @MMAFighting

Can't knock trying to get the exposure but that was classic trigger fingers turned to Twitter fingers

What didn't you understand? This isn't about the back and forth. Or just about this Twitter exchange.

He's been kind of off his game going back to yesterday's presser. He's usually razor sharp but he just been on some high school ******** last few days.

To his credit, he's a student of the game and that's what makes his trash talk great when it is. Asking Eddie about Blackzillians. Etc.

This kind of **** basic as hell.

Last edited:
The "incident".....

Seems like Ariel made it more than it was. His National Geographic narration of it was :lol: though....

Now that Conor has "made it" he doesn't have to be as creative with his trash talk

When he was on the come up, he had to really put himself out there, dig at every fighter and put everyone on blast in a unique way

Definitely a difference in the content and actions. I don't care though, ready for the actual fight and the card

Last edited:
If people cheer at everything he says then the effort of being creative isn't needed anymore.

You don't stop doing what made you successful once you've "made it".

Not everyone is going to cheer at "everything".

Was just an observation though.

If people cheer at everything he says then the effort of being creative isn't needed anymore.
Precisely, he's made it now. He has a belt and now he's vying for a second one. Everywhere he goes he's celebrated

He aint even trying to be funny anymore. Just being loud and acting a fool

You don't stop doing what made you successful once you've "made it".

Not everyone is going to cheer at "everything".

Was just an observation though.
Don't agree with the first sentence. It's not as black and white as that

Sometimes it's just nature. Once you reach a certain status, it's not really natural for you to still act and do the same things you did when you were on the come up. Just my opinion

I mean, where's the urgency for him to be creative in his trash talk when he's making millions doing whatever he wants

From a different perspective, you give him a different opponent and maybe you see the talk improve

Cowboy trying to still get on this card

Said he would have fought his teammate Kennedy (not possible due to weight) "F, yeah, I would fight him"

Back
Top Bottom