The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Maga maia wrestle ****ing the hell out the man.

I've seen more damage inflicted at soccer games. Dude belongs nowhere near the title

Also robie is a horrible fighter, tactically. How do you have so much experience but so little execution of a gameplan
To be fair, Usman is the same exact fighter. I actually enjoy watching this it's not lay and pray at all

To be fair, Usman is the same exact fighter. I actually enjoy watching this it's not lay and pray at all
I think Marty aims to hurt you more. The body work he was giving T Wood was brutal. This is death by a thousand cuts and pretty skillfull but again Robbie looks like *** tactically out there

colby's pace is insane
not throwing power shots, but enough to keep lawler from walking in

Colby’s striking is elementary as hell but dude smothers you and throws from all angles, it’s hard to time him.

Colby’s striking is elementary as hell but dude smothers you and throws from all angles, it’s hard to time him.
Might be simple but it’s effective. It’s at least average which is in turn great for an elite wrestler

Like, khabibs striking isn’t as impressive imo

Boy Robbie really looked like an amatuer in all phases tonight, striking, distance control, clench, TDD, movement.

Colby was impressive I guess but I'm still not giving him a title shot if I'm Dana

Unfortunately Colby backed up the talk, Lawler just wasn't good enough.

Interesting to see what happens if Colby steps on to the ESPN set and Usman is there.

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.13.36 PM.png

YO, I just realized the Matt Hughes line...”Get off the tracks when the train is coming.”

Colby is a D*** ::Facepalm::

I slightly lol'd at the Hughes line since he's a POS too.

We knowdamn well Colby ain't going up there with Usman. Probably gon say he had to go straight to the WH with the trump bums.

Back
Top Bottom