The most entertaining man on "reality" television.

im sorry i just cant believe a guy who was repeatedly shown on his back by a r&b producer. edited or not son was looking bad

I think they both looked pretty bad. Stevie biting Scrappy's shirt had me in tears :lol: :lol: The whole scene was a carwreck

man i was watchin love & hip hop atl & my g, that damn k michelle too cute. she look like she just how i like em too fine & petite, wit a lil ratchet/crazy in her

my dude stevie turned up to another degree tonight. true work of art, the wordplay he was using was magical. Driving the bus. letting her ride the bus when im sleepy.
Its too real out here. My dude was rocking the god shirt. Benzino also showed a good side too, you cant be too nice to these yambs, then they start smashing rosco dash :rofl:

:lol: that therapy session.  Steebie was fresh damns to give

IT'S MY BUS

How old are you? Thats Bucky from Flavor of Love homie....she don't get the respect of being called Shay. Her body crazy but them weaves/wigs or whatever are worse than JR Smiths shot selection

this!  The wig business is booming

and it's a shame too because quantity has clearly taken precedence over quality.

Last edited:
please tell me yall seen the reunion...that ***** k michelle know how to roast like ****, u know she a hood *****. **** had me cryin when she said karlie marched wit dr king

Back
Top Bottom