The Most UnderRated Rapper of AllTime..CAMRON

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by fly1587

^^Nawww Cam is Nice..Wat Song Does he Use Words Jus To Rhyme?? Cam Bars and Lines are Over Your Head Thats all.
Pay Attention to his Bars!!

roll.gif
@ Cam being over the heads of anyone.

You are right he is way too deep with classic lines (where he put words together just to rhyme) like:

"I get computers putin."

"That rooti, tooti, fruity, Louie, what I usually do
This that jump, stop, breathe, whoody-who
Gats in the truck
Platt, platt, pass to a duck
I'm the menace, owe me money, tat, tat, tat, what the !!!!"

If you think Cam is going over the heads of anyone ever then you know nothing about good writing, lyricism or what going over the head/deep actually means.
lemme help you son. cause you must not be from the east coast. they have their own way of speaking out there dunn dunn. nahmean?
lol. im from LA but i understand cam 100% and thats why he is one of the best to ever do it.

cats like you who dont understand think its rhyming noise. not everyone can understand slang knowhatimtombout?

"That rooti, tooti, fruity, Louie, what I usually do (he states that he has a Louis Vuittion multi color LV print leather bag. like he always has. Ruttii tutti fresh and fruity pancakes was a popular Ihop dish)

This that jump, stop, breathe, whoody-who (he states this is like a "jack move" they yell "whoody-who" in the hoods to signal the police are coming)
Gats in the truck (obvious)
Platt, platt, pass to a duck (shoot the "gat" then pass it to a girl to hide)
I'm the menace, owe me money, tat, tat, tat, what the !!!!" (hes a bad guy, and if you owe him money he will shoot you.)

there ya go billy. and all yall billys

^^Nawww Cam is Nice..Wat Song Does he Use Words Jus To Rhyme?? Cam Bars and Lines are Over Your Head Thats all.

roll.gif

You are right he is way too deep with classic lines (where he put words together just to rhyme) like:

"I get computers putin."

Gats in the truck

If you think Cam is going over the heads of anyone ever then you know nothing about good writing, lyricism or what going over the head/deep actually means.
lemme help you son. cause you must not be from the east coast. they have their own way of speaking out there dunn dunn. nahmean?
lol. im from LA but i understand cam 100% and thats why he is one of the best to ever do it.

cats like you who dont understand think its rhyming noise. not everyone can understand slang knowhatimtombout?

"That rooti, tooti, fruity, Louie, what I usually do (he states that he has a Louis Vuittion multi color LV print leather bag. like he always has. Ruttii tutti fresh and fruity pancakes was a popular Ihop dish)

This that jump, stop, breathe, whoody-who (he states this is like a "jack move" they yell "whoody-who" in the hoods to signal the police are coming)
I'm the menace, owe me money, tat, tat, tat, what the !!!!" (hes a bad guy, and if you owe him money he will shoot you.)

Originally Posted by likethematrix

roll.gif

"I get computers putin."

Gats in the truck

laugh.gif
@ not being from the East Coast.  Look at my screename homie. SMN. I am full aware of what Cam is talking about however that doesn't change the fact that his lines are not coherent. There is no flow to his subject matter from line to line and his subject matter is nonsensical a majority of the time. If you like that kind of nonsensical putting words together just to rhyme then good for you I just feel sorry for your ears.

roll.gif

"I get computers putin."

Gats in the truck

laugh.gif
@ not being from the East Coast.  Look at my screename homie. SMN. I am full aware of what Cam is talking about however that doesn't change the fact that his lines are not coherent. There is no flow to his subject matter from line to line and his subject matter is nonsensical a majority of the time. If you like that kind of nonsensical putting words together just to rhyme then good for you I just feel sorry for your ears.

lol at you fools in this thread. Cam is nice but i wouldnt put him in my top ten doa possibly not even top 20. And hes definitly not underrated let alone of all time.

lol at you fools in this thread. Cam is nice but i wouldnt put him in my top ten doa possibly not even top 20. And hes definitly not underrated let alone of all time.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Now i remember why i dont come into the music forum often
laugh.gif

this

cam is wack

he was nasty during his pre-confessions of fire but thats it

the most underrated rapper ever is AZ

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Now i remember why i dont come into the music forum often
laugh.gif

this

cam is wack

he was nasty during his pre-confessions of fire but thats it

the most underrated rapper ever is AZ

roll.gif

"I get computers putin."

Gats in the truck

pimp.gif
 Cam's that dude and that last "menace" line is a reference to Menace II Society when Samuel L shoots up ole dude and his boy goes, "TAT TAT TAT(which was Sam L's charcter's name)....what the F man?"  Then Sam goes, "you owe me money mutha ****a?"

roll.gif

"I get computers putin."

Gats in the truck

pimp.gif
 Cam's that dude and that last "menace" line is a reference to Menace II Society when Samuel L shoots up ole dude and his boy goes, "TAT TAT TAT(which was Sam L's charcter's name)....what the F man?"  Then Sam goes, "you owe me money mutha ****a?"

Cam'ron underrated ? Every major Hip-Hop radio station disagrees with you.

AZ/Joe/Beans (due to poor decision making)/Redman/Planet Asia/Elzhi/Guilty Simpson/Little Brother/Skyzoo..etc are underrated.

Cam'ron underrated ? Every major Hip-Hop radio station disagrees with you.

AZ/Joe/Beans (due to poor decision making)/Redman/Planet Asia/Elzhi/Guilty Simpson/Little Brother/Skyzoo..etc are underrated.

Back
Top Bottom