The NBA Draft Thread

Wiggins is the one who I really don't get why he didn't go. There's probably another Canadian around the world that can do what Stauskas does.

Man this **** is infuriating watching Simmons continue to pass up open shots and pass to these bums.

So Stauskas thought jacking up shots in the glorified pick ball that is NBA summer league was going to help improve more than playing for his country, in high stakes high pressure olypic qualifier? :rolleyes

For a fringe NBA player, he probably should listen to what the new GM and FO wants him to do.

D'Angelo Russell is trying his hardest to revive his tarnished reputation as a snitch in the NBA. He was glorifying his teammates after he hit the game-winner when his teammates had NOTHING to do with his 22 shots he put up last night.. and they only scored 60 points as a team(trash) It's sad because the youngins got talent but NBA Vets wont want to go to LA with the tension he's created in that locker room.

So Stauskas thought jacking up shots in the glorified pick ball that is NBA summer league was going to help improve more than playing for his country, in high stakes high pressure olypic qualifier? :rolleyes

Sticking in the NBA is waaaay more important than making the Olympics for Sauce Castillo. Especially with Philly actually signging real NBA players at his position....thus reducing his minutes. This is an important season for Stauskas.

there isn't.

Brady Heslip been holding it down......

You are seeing the worst of it this game, and while I had him #1 on my board this is why I could never got on the Ben Simmons train.

The non shooting is short circuting his game in the half court.

and he's not a Lebron James or Blake Griffin level athlete/ finisher, so barreling his way into the pain is't a high percentage play either.

Sticking in the NBA is waaaay more important than making the Olympics for Sauce Castillo. Especially with Philly actually signging real NBA players at his position....thus reducing his minutes. This is an important season for Stauskas.
Brady Heslip been holding it down......

Playing in the qualifiers is going to help him stick in the NBA more than standing around watching Ben SImmons and TJ dribble.

Also Brady is 6'1, any team with decent athletes can lock him down.

We needed wings, badly. and Wiggins and Stauskas failed to answer the call.

weak.

For a fringe NBA player, he probably should listen to what the new GM and FO wants him to do.

He never said the team wanted him to stay.

He said he decided personally to stay. I'm going to take him at his word.

Last edited:
Timothe is really, really good. He's barely been getting the ball cause other wings that aren't even going to make the team plus Grant, Wood and Stauskas have been shooting every time they touch the ball, but whenever he does get it he does something good.

GM called and asked him to play. Showing your a valuable player for the 6ers > playing for Canada

This is all I ask from Ben..take the shot..I can live with the results..This open up his game so much more..I'm glad someone finally got into his ear..

Can't wait to see Furkan as well. Philly 
pimp.gif

Love what I seen from Ben tonight..keep taking those shots..I wouldn't care if he went 0/20..But I Especially liked his defense on Portis..someone who I like alike..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom