The NBA Draft Thread

It's hard to imagine Smith not having a successful NBA career. From the eye test alone, you can see that he is special.

So... Do you guys think Dunn will really replace Rubio?

He's averaging 3.7 points, 2.5 assists, and 2.2 rebounds on nearly 17 minutes per game. His shooting splits are atrocious too .369/.271/.580 all this adding to the fact that he's turning 23. Isn't Anthony Davis 23?

How much more chance do we need to give him?

Also, Rubio is balling his brains off.

Last edited:
So... Do you guys think Dunn will really replace Rubio?

He's averaging 3.7 points, 2.5 assists, and 2.2 rebounds on nearly 17 minutes per game. His shooting splits are atrocious too .369/.271/.580 all this adding to the fact that he's turning 23. Isn't Anthony Davis 23?

How much more chance do we need to give him?

Also, Rubio is balling his brains off.

@Quell ...whats up with your mans Dunn? :x ... the way you used to hype him im suprised he aint make the all star team this year :lol:

A rookie taking over for Rubio because he was going to be better than Rubio was always laughable to me.

Haven't watched too many twolves games but isn't Dunn 2 years older than Tyus Jones? I remember Tyus getting more pt than Dunn

Two questions ..

Is Covington good?

Is Frank K. a bust?

PS. I hope they give T. Jones a chance, he's a winner.

Last edited:
Nah Covington isnt good, hes just serviceable. On a good team, he would barely be in the rotation but on my squad he just fills his role right enough lol

Two questions ..

Is Covington good?

Is Frank K. a bust?

PS. I hope they give T. Jones a chance, he's a winner.

Covington is a good player to either come off the bench or be like the 5th option on a good team's starting lineup. Like say we have a lineup next year of Simmons-Monk-Covington-Dario-Embiid...he would be great in that role. Right now he's forced into being way higher usage than he needs to be.

I don't remember where I heard the stat, but Covington was the only wing with a + defensive rating.

He's a serviceable 3 and D player. I don't ever want to seem him in iso ball. He has some of the worst footwork in the league.

Also, TJ McConnell is a baller.

I don't remember where I heard the stat, but Covington was the only wing with a + defensive rating.

He's a serviceable 3 and D player. I don't ever want to seem him in iso ball. He has some of the worst footwork in the league.

Also, TJ McConnell is a baller.
Pretty much. If he's not shooting a 3, hes a guaranteed offensive foul. I only want to see him playing defense and hitting open 3'(which he was having a super hard time with earlier)

He's solid off the bench

Last edited:
Simmons and Kat were old too.

I think.

KAT turned 21 earlier in this season.

Ben Simmons turned 20 after the draft.

It's not that bad but just surprising to see a freshman that old.

His HS career was a little sketchy if I remember so that probably resulted in an extra year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom