The NBA Draft Thread

Elfrid Payton, I frown every time i hear or see that name :x :smh: ... watch the Magic end up drafting Fox too :lol:

Are you saying that's not trash?

If I'm not mistaken, that's the upgraded version of his form

No im agreeing with your initial statement. His form is messed up.

If you listen to the vid, Wilkins comments on how the ball is being blocked by his hair as he releases it. So its either form or his hair :lol:

Last edited:
Are you saying that's not trash?

If I'm not mistaken, that's the upgraded version of his form

No im agreeing with your initial statement. His form is messed up.

If you listen to the vid, Wilkins comments on how the ball is being blocked by his hair as he releases it. So its either form or his hair :lol:

Breh I watched him shoot 3 different times in 3 different videos.

RIP

Magic, Embiid, Booker headline draft lottery representatives

Magic Johnson highlights the list of onstage team representatives at Tuesday night's NBA Draft Lottery.

In his first season as the Lakers president of basketball operations, Johnson will sit on the dais hoping to land a top-three pick in this year's draft. If the Lakers -- who own the third-best odds in the lottery -- fail to land in the top three, their pick goes to Philadelphia as part of a 2012 trade for Steve Nash. And if that scenario plays out, the Lakers also will surrender their 2019 first-round pick to Orlando for a 2012 deal for Dwight Howard.

So the Lakers need all the lottery magic they can get. Boston -- which continues to reap the benefits of the Paul Pierce-Kevin Garnett trade with Brooklyn -- owns the best odds and hopes to land the first overall pick with co-owner Wyc Grousbeck representing the Celtics.

The Phoenix Suns, who possess the second-best odds in the lottery, will have guard Devin Booker participating. Center Joel Embiid hopes to enhance the rebuilding process in Philadelphia and bring some lottery night luck when he represents the Sixers.

Orlando will have head coach Frank Vogel there. Minnesota will be represented by guard Andrew Wiggins. The Knicks hope team legend Walt Frazier's style will improve their fortunes in the lottery.

Sacramento coach Dave Joerger will try his luck for the Kings, who will get New Orleans' first-round pick if it falls outside the top three as part of the DeMarcus Cousins trade terms. New Orleans coach Alvin Gentry hopes that doesn't happen on his watch on the dais.

Miami will have Heat great Alonzo Mourning there, and Mourning's first team, Charlotte, will be represented by Hornets executive vice president and general manager Rich Cho.

Denver will have up-and-coming guard Gary Harris there, while Dallas will be represented by former guard Michael Finley, and general manager Jeff Bower will participate for the Pistons.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...biid-devin-booker-headline-draft-lottery-reps

Ball would actually be a good fit with that team. I like Russell at the 2.

Still cant justify drafting Ball #2 though. He has way too many weaknesses for a PG to be drafted that high.

Last edited:
A PG that can't shoot off the dribble going right & has no inbetween game scares me
grantland_kg_jharden_57611.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'd rather have Markken if I'm the wolves.

Having two bigs THAT good at shooting has the potential to break defenses in the manner that Steph and Klay have.

Back
Top Bottom