3. Isaac

4. Fox

5. Ball

6. Jackson

7. Lauri

8. Monk

9. Tatum

10. Mitchell

I'm honestly probably too high on Isaac but I saw him in person a few times and he amazed me every time. Such a versatile player. Could guard so many positions. He also has fantastic shooting form. Doesn't go in as much as you would expect but I think it will just get better with time.

My board that is big...

1. Fultz
2. Jackson
3. Fox
4. Isaac
5. DSJ
6. Ball
7. Monk
8. Tatum
9. Markkanen
10. Mitchell

Lauri is a better shooter than Frank and he's more mobile
Kaminsky is like a poor man's Olynyk :lol:

Lauri is a better shooter as a Freshman than Frank was as a Senior, it isn't even a comparison.

Plus, for the guy who said Lauri only shoots, he has shown flashes of being able to take it to the hoop. As only being a shooter isn't bad if you have the potential to be the best shooter in the league.

I want the Knicks to draft Issac but I don't think he'll be there with the Twolves in front of us. Realistically with the guys who are there I would want Lauri or DSJ. Lauri and KP have the potential to be an extremely unique backcourt and open things up for guards to get to the hoop at will with two 7'0, 40% shooters hanging behind the arc. Even with defensive limitations of those two, I think the offensive ceiling is so high.

No ******* way Lari and KP can start together in the NBA :lol:

Having 2 shooters on the block void of defense in your paint is extremely unique in the wrong sorts of ways :lol: Lari ain't a banger on the boards with big bodies either.
DSJ is on another level than Lari. Lari is a better fit somewhere else no doubt, I think he'll be a very solid role player in the league but nothing about him screams "above average NBA offensive threat" to me let alone best offensive player in this draft like somebody said earlier. He's got more Mirotic in him than KP.

DSJ is the ideal pick for the Knicks if he slides there. Personally, I think it'd be more entertaining to see Monk let loose out there but for all the wrong ways :lol:

DSJ would be a top 3 pick if he didn't tear his ACL
Harry too [emoji]128554[/emoji]
Theoretically if Ben Simmons and Ingram were in this draft.... where would they be selected?

DSJ would be a top 3 pick if he didn't tear his ACL
Harry too [emoji]128554[/emoji]
Theoretically if Ben Simmons and Ingram were in this draft.... where would they be selected?

I really don't like Harry as an NBA prospect :lol: Regardless of growth and all that, not a fan of the way he feels the game.

SImmons would be 1, Ingram would be 3-5 range, granted I think Ingram has a higher ceiling than the people I think would go before him.

Nah Harry had potential to be very good
Saw him play in HS a couple times and he seemed KG like.
Hope he makes a full recovery

Nah Harry had potential to be very good
Saw him play in HS a couple times and he seemed KG like.
Hope he makes a full recovery

I never got a KG vibe from his HS film. I honestly wasn't a fan of his hs game either but you could tell he had talent at least.

I never got a KG vibe from his HS film. I honestly wasn't a fan of his hs game either but you could tell he had talent at least.
lol I'm probably gassing just a little
but the games I saw he was doing it all...
Bringing the ball up the court
Breaking dudes off the dribble
Shooting 3s
Putbacks
low post
pretty much any way you wanted, he was giving it to you

Dont think Dennis Smith's ACL tear hurt his stock at all. 

I do. NC State was a trainwreck outside of that dude, I can't believe how bad that coach was and how long he hung in there :lol: Dude dropped under the mainstream radar hard after the injury.

Did he? He came back from that and was still elite as a senior in HS. Who's radar did he drop off? He went into NC State rated as a top 6-10 prospect and is walking out as a top 10 pick. 

Last edited:
I do. NC State was a trainwreck outside of that dude, I can't believe how bad that coach was and how long he hung in there :lol: Dude dropped under the mainstream radar hard after the injury.
this
he didn't even play his senior year
and he was a top 2 hs prospect at one point

Did he? He came back from that and was still elite as a senior in HS. Who's radar did he drop off? He went into NC State rated as a top 6-10 prospect and is walking out as a top 10 pick. 

I think he was better than his pre-college projection this year. And how was he an elite senior if he didn't play? We talking the same dude? See how Fox's name gets brought up so much? How much does he exactly do better than Smith? I think Smith has displayed more than Jackson and Monk too, as far as leadership and taking over the offense consistently goes. I get NC State sucked, but if Fulz can play on a close to equal successful team, don't see why that would matter.

Last edited:
DSJ can end up being the best point guard in this draft. I also think he has the biggest bust potential. He's a boom or bust pick imo.

Back
Top Bottom