The NBA Draft Thread

Louisville is my college basketball team but even I wouldn't take Donovan Mitchell until the second :lol:

He has potential especially with a 6'10 wingspan but yeah I never heard any top 10 type of buzz for him at any point during the season

That is super interesting. Especially the Josh Howard comparison for Jackson. It also shows that Fox's potential is very high if he puts it together.

That's because he didn't include garbage players/busts. Mainly used rotation players, starters, and stars.

I actually really like the Kemba comparison for DSJ and Josh Howard for Jackson.

Last edited:
Yeah that's crazy research that he did and seemed super interesting until you realize that he's returning steve Nash's all 4 seasons and one of cp's for juwun Evans. And I really like Evans

You can't just directly compare stats (no matter how advanced) over eras of college ball because of how much the game, even in college has changed

Not to mention taking into account team systems and pace

I would like to see him have done this comparison with every class. Seems like it's just a formula to make everyone seem inflated being that he's only using particular players of a certain criteria as comparisons

Last edited:
DSJ best comparisons would be Kemba/Baron Davis/Steve Francis. Much more vertically explosive than Kemba so he compares more to the other two in that aspect.

Hardaway, a bit flashier, is a real good comparison too for Fultz' ceiling. Man if he could be somewhere between Roy and Penny :wow:

Still think at 19 Fultz can grow another inch.

Last edited:
Him being able to shoot is not the issue tho. It's everything else he doesn't do. See how the 6 foot guy is getting all the rebounds? Sign of things to come

If you're awful on the defensive end of the floor you better be damn good on offense.

Everyone knows he's an elite shooter. Hitting 18 corner 3s in a row in practice isn't something i'd be getting excited about.

Tatum hit 10+ in a row the other day, and Frank hit 27 out of 30 3s last month at the Jordan gym.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom