The NBA Draft Thread

I just don't see Lonzo being better than Fox. I don't think he's better now, and I don't think his ceiling is as high.

dude just saying what everyone else says. 

talking bout who is he to say he hes gonna bring a winning atmosphere...thats the pc answer bruh, all players are gonna say that

again, whip and his "sources"...like it wasnt known knowledge that Magic and Co were at UCLA's game during the Shaq statue unveiling...

a lot changes will happen during the college basketball season, and even now leading up to the actual draft.

just look at what happened two years ago, lakers FO changed their mind and went with the guy who showed out in workouts. 

well if my mother just had a life threatening stroke, my body language would been way worse too. Lonzo may not be once in a life talent, but I 100 % would prefer him leading the team over anyone in Lakers. If you are considered top 2 pick and have millions coming your way, you should be full of yourself. Interviews I heard from him, he seems to say the right thing and appeared pretty humble 

Trash

This Lonzo Ball hype around Los Angeles is straight up Grade-A Comedy. Media act like dude led UCLA to the National Championship and is the next coming of Magic Johnson lol

This kid got torched by Fox for 39 points in the biggest game of the year. Lonzo's body language in that game spoke a thousand words, and was just a glimpse of the type of leadership (or lack thereof) you can expect from Ball once he hits the pros. And Magic was sitting courtside too 
laugh.gif

The fact Lonzo already promising to bring a winning atmosphere to L.A. as if he's the next great star and as if he alone will carry the team on his shoulders is certainly a sign of bad things to come. Dude is full of himself and no matter what people say, he ain't on that "one-of-a-kind unique can't-miss type of player" like a Lebron or Magic when they came into the league. 

Fox, Jackson, Monk, or Isaac to the Lakers....in that order of preference.

Lonzo better hope Fox and Jackson don't flat out impress Magic and Rob because sources are saying those within the Lakers organization who were clamoring for Lonzo last season are the same people from the old regime who are no longer there.

Lonzo in LA might be the most interesting story line in the NBA next year
laugh.gif
nah

melo still in NY

PG / Jimmy on the block

boogie punching AD in practice

sixers health

gm Lebby looking for more help for LBJ

IT, trade or max him out

Last edited:
Simply devastating. I'm so sad for him.

Selfishly I wanted the Lakers to get him at 28 but knew he had no shot at falling. I'm absolutely gutted for him.
Isn't this the same thing Isaiah Austin had?

Absolutely terrible.

Did Isaiah Austin go through treatment to overcome it or did it just happen naturally over time?

Back
Top Bottom