The NBA Draft Thread

Fultz is 6'4 right? Seems too short for the 2 unless he continues to grow.

So what do they do with IT if Fultz needs to play the 1?

6'4" with a 6''10" wingspan. He'll be able to play either guard position. Fultz is going to cook.

The only big 2's worth anything in the league are Klay and DeKobe. Everyone else is hovering around 6'4"

Da fuq does Phoenix need another big for.  Didnt they just draft a PF in the top 5 last year?

They drafted two tweener type guys with their two first rounders :lol: Isaac would make ZERO sense unless they don't have confidence in them. Which I would have zero confidence in Bender anyway.

They drafted two tweener type guys with their two first rounders :lol: Isaac would make ZERO sense unless they don't have confidence in them. Which I would have zero confidence in Bender anyway.
Still don't understand why anyone would already write off Bender.

Im expecting chaos after pick 1.
laugh.gif
 Nah. Fultz and BBB set

Still don't understand why anyone would already write off Bender.
Bender just gotta get stronger and adjust to the NBA...he was looking lost and weak out there last season but that was to be expected as a young rook

Bender just gotta get stronger and adjust to the NBA...he was looking lost and weak out there last season but that was to be expected as a young rook
Yup. He was the youngest player in the league, had to adapt to a new country/culture, and was injured for most of the season. Phoenix drafted him knowing that he was a project. They knew that he needed to bulk up and adjust to things. 7'1" dudes with defensive potential that can shoot 3s and pass don't really grow on trees.

I feel like anyone writing him off had the wrong expectations for him in the first place. Not everybody is going to be Kristaps.

Despite all his weaknesses, unless Lonzo is absolute trash defensively, he's starting material.
Are you taking someone who is just "starter material" in a loaded draft at #2 in LA? Not saying it's terrible but man, if it doesn't go well AND you have to deal with Lavar. It'll be ugly

Exactly why i'm not sold at Lonzo going #2. If LA didnt have this pick he wouldn't be drafted #2.

Last edited:
Exactly why i'm not sold at Lonzo going #2. If LA didnt have this pick he wouldn't be drafted #2.
He was a consensus top 2 pick before the college season began. The majority of scouts/mocks had him top 2 the entire season even before the Lakers secured the pick last month. Yet somehow he wouldn't be drafted top 2. C'mon son. I can almost bet if Lavar wasn't Lavar this wouldn't even be a discussion. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom