The NBA Draft Thread

Michael Eaves [emoji]10004[/emoji] @michaeleaves

Received some surprising info on Markelle Fultz and the #Celtics today. Some within the organization were not impressed with his workout.
5:54 PM - 18 Jun 2017

The most glaring critique was that he was not as explosive as they expected/hoped. Afterwards, team felt as if he was NOT the best prospect. https://twitter.com/michaeleaves/status/876573742884945924 …
5:55 PM - 18 Jun 2017
Have tons of hours on film of the guy looking impressive in actual basketball games.

Pass on him because of one unimpressive workout.

I don't buy the workout being the reason the Celts passed on him at all. Ainge and co. have been high on him all year long. I legitimately think Ainge has several players on the same tier though, and if he could pick up an extra pick and get a player that he valued about the same, he'd do it.

Man I wish it were possible for Riles to trade up for Jackson if Celtic's and PHX passes

Don't know why I found this poor meme so funny 
laugh.gif

DConSXXVoAAnYMo.jpg

If PG lands in CLE or BOS or any other legitimate playoff contender, he may like it there so much that it could quite possibly change his mind about coming to Los Angeles as a free agent in 2018. 

Magic should strongly consider making a play for him now and give IND an enticing package that includes DLo, who becomes expendable if LAL ends up selecting Fox or Ball.

Aaron Mintz represents PG13, DLo, and Randle. Trade in the works? Hmmm.....

Last edited:
Fultz is legit, nobody doubted him this entire process and now this comes out

Celts gonna regret maxing IT

I did

I said id rather have Lonzo or Jackson pre tourney and cats came at my neck saying Fultz was clearly the best prospect in a long time (even tho they said that about simmons and & embiid both) and AD before them

Its EVERY year now we overshoot at the top of the draft like any of these guys are comin right in and changin a franchise

Lonzo for me is the guy to have in this draft because fit doesnt matter he could go anywhere and be built around/be apart of the buildup. Id alwayssss trade high draft picks tho... everytime

Wiggins for Love was a terribleeee trade. And still worked out in the best short term fashion possible winning a ring with Love being a core piece

Fultz may end up the best player 5 years from now bit its anythinggg but a SAFE bet... maximize your value for picks if your a contender, always trade. Especiallllllly if you can get. A PG13 or GHey

Did Ya'all notice something in the Fultz + Simmons + Embiid pic?

Can somebody embed? :nerd:

Received some surprising info on Markelle Fultz and the #Celtics today. Some within the organization were not impressed with his workout.
5:54 PM - 18 Jun 2017

The most glaring critique was that he was not as explosive as they expected/hoped. Afterwards, team felt as if he was NOT the best prospect. https://twitter.com/michaeleaves/status/876573742884945924 …
5:55 PM - 18 Jun 2017
Have tons of hours on film of the guy looking impressive in actual basketball games.

Pass on him because of one unimpressive workout.
Never change Danny Ainge...ballbag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom