The NBA is releasing it's own shoe

[h1]Limited edition NBA-Branded shoe to be released during Finals[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Jun 2, 2014, 1:41 PM EDT

13  Comments

nba-anniversary-2014-shoe-1.jpg

The NBA turned 68 this year, if formally formed just after World War II.

To celebrate that 1946 birth, it will release a limited-edition NBA-branded shoe — the NBA Anniversary 2014. There will only be 1,946 made (see what they did with the tie in there?).

The shoe features colors in the NBA logo (and American Flag — red, white and blue — with 30 stars on the heel commemorate the league’s 30 teams.

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will autograph the first pair of shoes, which will be auctioned live  on June 6. The proceeds will benefit NBA Cares community partners. Personally, I’d pay just to see Adam Silver rock a pair of these shoes (while still in a suit, of course).

These shoes are aimed at the collector. So where do you get them? The NBA Store on Fifth Avenue in New York City, or online at NBAStore.com, NBA’s official WeChat account “nbashoes” in China, NBATienda.com in Mexico, NBAStore.in in India, and NBA Shop in Taipei.

Suggested retail is $119.

sick.gif

Not a bad design. Better than some lesser models Nike/JB puts out. Wouldn't buy them but I'd wear them for free. Gotta be a black colorway though. Should be $68 lol

Last edited:
Look clean , remind me of those Kobe's when he was with adidas. Wonder if they run true to size. The Donald Sterlings

Trynna get in on the hype train I see silver

Back
Top Bottom