THE NEW KIA OPTIMA???

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I always wonder what all the people who say "it's still Kia" drive.
c'mon man................... i know you of all ppl wouldnt be caught dead in that thing, and the car isnt that cheap
for that price range id def take a new legacy (awd 
pimp.gif
)

ppl can spend their money however they want though. id take a CPO car over a brand new kia or sonata, hell id eve copp an older car cash and have no payment then buy something like this. dont throw me the 35-40mpg excuse either

no payment and cheaper insurance would make up for that anyways if its that serious, also would depend on how much a person drives anyways.

optima starts at 18 an goes up to 31k 

legacy starts at 19 goes up to 31k

legacy looks better, drives better, will hold value better, its better in every way imo.

218d1301806186-put-my-new-rims-today-pc100098.jpg

laugh.gif
 @ "it's still a kia"
People said the same about Lexus back then....

Hyundai too.

Y'all some materialistic %#!#*$!!!!%*+ 
30t6p3b.gif

They look nice... but the front looks just like a civic

They grey one that was posted on the first page is really nice, I almost thought it was a Acura

"It's still a Kia" is a pathetic comment.
A good car is a good car. I never drove one before but aesthetically, the new Optima looks really nice. And it's been getting rave reviews.

People should test drive and research about a car before commenting.

Kia is still a fairly new brand, but they're showing they are stepping up their game. 10-15 years later, Kia will be a big brand in the states, just like Hyundai is moving up the ranks right now.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 @ "it's still a kia"
People said the same about Lexus back then....

Hyundai too.

Y'all some materialistic %#!#*$!!!!%*+ 
30t6p3b.gif

Americans have been saying that about all asian imports before they got use to them. KIA really did step up their game though. designs are looking fresher.

Never seen that legacy before, the lines remind me of an infiniti and the tail lights are identical to the E class.

the new optima is very very nice. seen it in person quite a few times. i love it actually.

wifey has one.. its def a head turner everywhere we go in it. Took our first road trip this weekend rides really smooth and really comfy. Def worth for the price and the mpgs. my suggestion is go test drive one.

I know you're tired of the "it's still a Kia" argument, but the fact that Kia and Hyundai still have that stigma is going to affect the resale value.

Also, it's true that people used to say the same things about Hondas and Toyotas back in the 80's, but the difference is that those opinions weren't justified. Those two companies started out at least making reliable cars. It may be true that Kia/Hyundai has been stepping its game up lately, but they started out making cheap unreliable pieces of crap, so it's going to take some time to sway consumer's opinions. There's probably a higher percentage of running Hondas and Toyotas from the 80's and 90's than there are Hyundais, Kias, and Daewoos from the 90's and 2000's.

With that said, it's a nice looking car (I just can't get over how they copy the designs of other brands).

don't know about the vehicle except that it looks pretty damn good 
pimp.gif

kind of reminds me of an audi at some angles maybe the taillights or something.  but that's a good thing. 

looks better than the accord or camry imo. 

good step for kia. 

everytime I see one i think they look sick... me personally though... not makin payments on a Kia

i like the forte and optima alot tho... murked out there especially
sick.gif

I'm in the market for a second car and I'd definitely look into this car. Great styling, good MPGs, very roomy, comes with lots of features and not too expensive. Sure the jury is still out on reliability but all cars these days are made disposable unless you're buying German, Italian or high end import. 

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

how does playing for a sports franchise translate to buying a whip? Dope care by the way

Seriously. That was one of the stupidest arguments that I've seen in a while on here. He must live somewhere where his perceived status, in the eyes of people he doesnt know, is more important than anything else.

Kia is definately stepping their game up.  The Optima looks nice and is getting great reviews.

Back
Top Bottom