Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I wonder what y'all ford fans are gonna say when that twin turbo inline 6 drops
last time i checked thats called downsizing
laugh.gif
I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose. Just because a vehicle has a lower displacement engine doesn't mean it will perform worse than the higher displacement motor it is replacing. For example, the Mustang: 2005 - 2010 Mustang V6 is a 4.0L that produces 210hp whereas the new 2011 V6 is a 3.7L  that produces 305hp.

And yeah you're right, it would be downsizing the size of the engine and probably the weight of the car too but it would increase efficiency and it will most likely be more powerful.
naw

Da bigger da engine, da faster da car
laugh.gif
"E-Beef...lulz"
laugh.gif
nah thats my dude
laugh.gif

Dudes really shouldn't be comparing the 2 though..it's way more complicated than mere hp#'s and quarter mile times

You're paying for the luxury and refinement aspects of it..which would you rather drive across the country? the gt? What about all the adjustablity settings the m3 has that you can change depending on your mood?. Dont want stiff performance suspension? no problem... adjust to it comfort. Dont want a sensitive throttle response when cruising around? turn it off. Want 11 different settings for your transmission? no problem.. adjust it to your driving style. list goes on and on...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

meanwhile you NEVER see M anything on da streets

Lies.
Did he REALLY say you never see M's on the street? Ninjahood does it again.
M's are rare in NYC
so what he really meant is "I never see M's on the street"
he should speak for himself, because the rest of the world doesn't live in NYC. I see M3's, M5's, and M6's almost everyday... 

i'll take the mustang all day...american classic with tons of history. I already have 2 and feel in love. BMW's are nice but not really my thing, over priced to me. It seems by my experience alot of people buy bmw's as status symbols and not because they fall in love with the cars.

Why are so many people concerned with "status"...I couldn't care less what complete strangers think about the car I drive

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

reliability?
laugh.gif
since when are bmws reliable? my roommates 335i engine has broken down 3 times already barely a year into his lease. if you want to pay more for the name and to attract $*%++ then yes get the m3.

Son if you have 60k to blow, you get the M3.
Prestige man. Mustang is too average. I never was one to settle for mediocrity.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

reliability?
laugh.gif
since when are bmws reliable? my roommates 335i engine has broken down 3 times already barely a year into his lease. if you want to pay more for the name and to attract $*%++ then yes get the m3.

That type of snobbish attitude is y cats like Mr walker from day Celts

Ain't got a penny to show for now..

reliability?
laugh.gif

Yeah we all know the average car out there has a 415 horsepower V8 motor. Y'all dudes worry way too much about what others think of you. I could give a damn what some stranger in the car next to me at the light thinks about me. No one is gonna judge and look down on you for driving a 2011 Mustang GT.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

reliability?
laugh.gif

Yeah we all know the average car out there has a 415 horsepower V8 motor. Y'all dudes worry way too much about what others think of you. I could give a damn what some stranger in the car next to me at the light thinks about me. No one is gonna judge and look down on you for driving a 2011 Mustang GT.

word, they actin like if they pull up in a M3 and u pull up in a gt500 u "somehow" gonna be outstaged...naw b, mustangs got presence and plenty of curb appeal as well

to da casual onlooker..and plenty of power for da germans.

0704_b2008_ford_shelby_gt500kr3.jpg

and this is STILL cheaper then da new M3

reliability?
laugh.gif

word, they actin like if they pull up in a M3 and u pull up in a gt500 u "somehow" gonna be outstaged...naw b, mustangs got presence and plenty of curb appeal as well

No

No

No

Mustangs have no "presence" esp on the streets on NY.

reliability?
laugh.gif

No

No

No

stop lyin, people been breakin they necks in NYC lookin at all da modern muscle cars racin up and down da streets.... da camaro, challenger, and mustang all taking advantage

of da groundwork da chargers and magnums laid out as far as public perception of american muscle.

your little 3 series gaff your proved da point that to someone that don't know better a M3 gonna run around da boros lookin like every other leased 3 & 5 bimmer cats is whippin'.

and to make it worse to payin a extra 30k to look like everyone else for a car that isn't better statistically.

reliability?
laugh.gif

No

No

No

stop lyin, people been breakin they necks in NYC lookin at all da modern muscle cars racin up and down da streets.... da camaro, challenger, and mustang all taking advantage

of da groundwork da chargers and magnums laid out as far as public perception of american muscle.

your little 3 series gaff your proved da point that to someone that don't know better a M3 gonna run around da boros lookin like every other leased 3 & 5 bimmer cats is whippin'.

and to make it worse to payin a extra 30k to look like everyone else for a car that isn't better statistically.

You mad cuz you cant afford it bruh??

No

No

No

laugh.gif

-#1, you keep bringing up NYC like everyone lives there. Stop. I see M's on a daily basis
-NO ONE is breaking their necks looking at a Mustang. They're literally everywhere. I see at least 2-3 new stangs a day, just a regular car
-Right now a lot more people are buying SS Camaros than GT Mustangs
-You still haven't told us what you drive

^thats the old gt500. the 2011 got 540hp, still cheaper than the m3, with over 130 more horses. These cats talking about status. aint no one care. seriously, you act like you can pull way more dimes with a m3. if you aint pulling females and you need a car to help you, you aint got no game son. btw

CA>NY. late

edit:finns-alot of people break necks looking at stangs, not ordinary ones, but if you mod it, throw some rims, exhaust, people gnna be looking.

Back
Top Bottom