*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you go on any of the sneaker sites fnl footlocker eastbay and look up retro xi they have all the shoes with a countdown untill you can purchase them

All bs aside

If I shoponline is FootLocker and Eastbay the same store?

or both on seperate servers

never both online and wanna save some time

thanks

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

LOL BAY AREA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
Damn Serramonte is packed like f@ck east coast cats be in the snow and look at cali all sunny and shiet

roll.gif
roll.gif
damn i was gonna go get that wristband too, %+!@ that

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

if you go on any of the sneaker sites fnl footlocker eastbay and look up retro xi they have all the shoes with a countdown untill you can purchase them

That doesnt work for me... Anyone got links for FNL and EB they could post? Thanks!

Is anyone gonna try and add 2 pairs to cart on eastbay before paying? I wanna but dont wanna risk it... I also want mine double boxed...
mad.gif
which aint gonna happen if i purchase 1.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

All bs aside

If I shoponline is FootLocker and Eastbay the same store?

or both on seperate servers

never both online and wanna save some time

thanks

same store, same servers but eastbay doesnt have tax unless u are in minn.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Is anyone gonna try and add 2 pairs to cart on eastbay before paying? I wanna but dont wanna risk it... I also want mine double boxed...
mad.gif

It doesnt say theirs a limit on how many you can buy

Originally Posted by kobehead

mad.gif

find anything on sale for like a dollar, as long as their are 2 items in an order they will double box
smile.gif

So is Serramonte getting like 9,000,000 pairs or is there just a lot of stupid people out there who arent going to get a pair?

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

serramonte

Seriously!? The Bay is and always will be hypebeast central. It's unfortunate but cats from around my 'old' way would be hitting that line fortheir jordan shopping needs if you know what I mean. smh

I bought my Grapes under retail from a pinoy homie that stood in a line like that only to get stuck with a size 14. It's a good thing hypebeast have littlefeet. hehe

i went to 4 different spot's that are getting these and not one single store would

let me try them on or even look at them, buncha herbs. and that serramonte line is ridiculous,

i hate these xmas releases, they're alway's overhyped

Originally Posted by jisgood

Seriously!? The Bay is and always will be hypebeast central. It's unfortunate but cats from around my 'old' way would be hitting that line for their jordan shopping needs if you know what I mean. smh

I bought my Grapes under retail from a pinoy homie that stood in a line like that only to get stuck with a size 14. It's a good thing hypebeast have little feet. hehe

I know what you mean, same thing would happen out here. Reminds me of the XI Cool Grey drop...that was ugly.

I'll be in the safety range of my pc. Hopefully Eastbay works alright. I've got multiple pcs going to secure a pair or two.

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

Anybody know if lines have started at Tri-County Mall in Cincinnati.....Northgate, Kenwood, Etc.

Last i herd nothing at Kenwwod ..........i was sepost to be there for these but i asked my mom if i could play it safe here in Ann Arbor cuz there are lesspeople but ill be down in Cincinnati tomrow good luck ill pm u to

NO LIMIT ON EASTBAY!!! CONFIRMED FROM REP!!!!! YOU CAN GET AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!! (kinda odd, maybe they have a LOT of pairs)

Originally Posted by agold1002

NO LIMIT ON EASTBAY!!! CONFIRMED FROM REP!!!!! YOU CAN GET AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!! (kinda odd, maybe they have a LOT of pairs)

Hah, you guys should have stocked up on those 20% off gift cards.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by jisgood

Seriously!? The Bay is and always will be hypebeast central. It's unfortunate but cats from around my 'old' way would be hitting that line for their jordan shopping needs if you know what I mean. smh

I bought my Grapes under retail from a pinoy homie that stood in a line like that only to get stuck with a size 14. It's a good thing hypebeast have little feet. hehe

I know what you mean, same thing would happen out here. Reminds me of the XI Cool Grey drop...that was ugly.

I'll be in the safety range of my pc. Hopefully Eastbay works alright. I've got multiple pcs going to secure a pair or two.

Word. That cool grey drop wasn't pretty around boston either. Dudes were fighting with a mom cause she bought two pairs.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

No way I will ever wait in a line for 6+ hours for a general release.

Online it is.
You and me both.
tired.gif

I'm on the same boat. I ain't waiting in no stinking line.
You don't have a pair locked up at NTLA?

Man $#$@ was so much better when Shane was there.

Well, Shane is still hooking up the store from Oregon HQ.

Yes, things are not the same
ohwell.gif

I still have a swoosh account though, so I can't complain.

laugh.gif
@ all these dudes standing in line. Last time I waited was just forthe store to open (roughly an hour early) and just scoop up the kicks, I think it was the Flint XIII.

Ever since it's been Swoosh or bust. And it's been boom all the time.

Camping out has never been my thing, some dudes on here love it though, never understood it.

If I miss out, which I highly doubt I will just allocate those funds to some AM1 ID's I'm dying to make. It's not that serious.

Plus Ebay is going to be flooded with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom