*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TeamCali

Originally Posted by DB24

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

two things to be thankful for. 1) picked the 09 jams last week 2) im not filipino

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Never tried a midnight release on Eastbay... if I add the item to my cart at exactly 12 o'clock, how would I not get them?

it depends on your internet connection and how fast you can type in your info

Never tried a midnight release on Eastbay... if I add the item to my cart at exactly 12 o'clock, how would I not get them?
First, being able to get the page to load after clicking add to cart will be your first hurdle. Then you will more load times as you pay. Finally, by the time checkout completes, they will be out of stock. Oh, and maybe after all that if you happen to complete your order... it could be canceleda little later. Or... everything works out fine and you get a new pair of Space Jams!

You'll get them in your cart no doubt about it. What matters is how fast your computer is, and how fast you can type your credit card info.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

LMAO at the dudes who keep coming up in here saying ''this is a gr'' they will be easy to cop,for 1=this shoe hasnt been retro,d in like what,almost 10 years,2=JB promoted and marketed this shoe the best way they could possibly do it=hyping it by putting articles about it in state wide newspapers,3=playing with the release dates for it,yes its gr,but its not a normal gr release,thats why this release is different,hypebeast and teenagers buy anything thats a retro from JB,but eerybody wants this shoe,fahers+mothers=kid presents,old sneakerheads coming out of retirement for these[like myself],the hypebeasts/teenagers,so get off of the ''oh i cant believe people are actually camping for gr retro'',fact is=is that its alot of reasons why its a high demand shoe for it to be a gr release,this will not happen for oter retros cause theyve been retro,d to death=to many times,like i said earlier,even if they were all b-grades,people would still act a fool for these,there space jams,not flu games,even the name makes you wanna do anything possible to get them,and for the kid whos scared to ask his parents for $50 to get them,you better ask them,your a kid,not a grown a** man,theres nothing wrong about begging your parents for something you really want bad,if you dont,trust me,you will be at school mad at yourself when you see other guys fresh to death in there jams,i used to beg my mom on my knees like if i was singing like keith sweat to her back in day,man i personally know real live gangsters when they were kids,and they would pull super stunts with there parents to get them,beg and cry for hours,i wouldnt go that far with it,but if your a kid,its nothing wrong with asking for $50,and if they dont,trust me,its christmas time,ask your aunts,uncles,somebody in your family,even if you have to pay them back,this release is worth it,you will hve memories of them,this is not a typical jordan release,everybody wants these,ts like back when they were first dropping,everybody wanted them,but everybody didnt get them.
wink.gif

not one person will read that.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

LMAO at the dudes who keep coming up in here saying ''this is a gr'' they will be easy to cop,for 1=this shoe hasnt been retro,d in like what,almost 10 years,2=JB promoted and marketed this shoe the best way they could possibly do it=hyping it by putting articles about it in state wide newspapers,3=playing with the release dates for it,yes its gr,but its not a normal gr release,thats why this release is different,hypebeast and teenagers buy anything thats a retro from JB,but eerybody wants this shoe,fahers+mothers=kid presents,old sneakerheads coming out of retirement for these[like myself],the hypebeasts/teenagers,so get off of the ''oh i cant believe people are actually camping for gr retro'',fact is=is that its alot of reasons why its a high demand shoe for it to be a gr release,this will not happen for oter retros cause theyve been retro,d to death=to many times,like i said earlier,even if they were all b-grades,people would still act a fool for these,there space jams,not flu games,even the name makes you wanna do anything possible to get them,and for the kid whos scared to ask his parents for $50 to get them,you better ask them,your a kid,not a grown a** man,theres nothing wrong about begging your parents for something you really want bad,if you dont,trust me,you will be at school mad at yourself when you see other guys fresh to death in there jams,i used to beg my mom on my knees like if i was singing like keith sweat to her back in day,man i personally know real live gangsters when they were kids,and they would pull super stunts with there parents to get them,beg and cry for hours,i wouldnt go that far with it,but if your a kid,its nothing wrong with asking for $50,and if they dont,trust me,its christmas time,ask your aunts,uncles,somebody in your family,even if you have to pay them back,this release is worth it,you will hve memories of them,this is not a typical jordan release,everybody wants these,ts like back when they were first dropping,everybody wanted them,but everybody didnt get them.
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

all i read was beg your parents on your knees like keith sweat. stopped after there.

i used to beg my mom on my knees like if i was singing like keith sweat to her back in day,man i personally know real live gangsters when they were kids,and they would pull super stunts with there parents to get them,beg and cry for hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif
LOL! I tried up to the 2nd line....
laugh.gif

wink.gif

every time you post a part of me dies
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

I bet most of these people camping out for these never even saw MJ play or even played basketball in their lives.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
laugh.gif

I bet most of these people camping out for these never even saw MJ play or even played basketball in their lives.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
laugh.gif

I bet most of the people camping out don't care what you have to say :smile:

anyone know where in America or any other country i can get these in a 7.5 to 18? or even list any website where i can buy any size? "do you know what Iam saying *BUTTERS VOICE"

all these BS questions just brings my piss to a boil.

Originally Posted by authentic727

wink.gif

indifferent.gif
LOL! I tried up to the 2nd line....
laugh.gif
Yea I got dizzy after the first line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom