*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by johndeuce

FNL RESTOCKED GO GO GO NOW NOW NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

nerd.gif
dont see anything...prove me wrong

hey random question, sorry to be a newb, but what does the word on the XI say? on the tongue of the shoe that has the box lettering...

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

hey random question, sorry to be a newb, but what does the word on the XI say? on the tongue of the shoe that has the box lettering...
turn shoe sideways, should say jumpman jordan..

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

To the dudes that ordered off SWOOSH.......

Around what time did they go up and how much later did they sell out after that ???

thanks

around 11.58 i started refreshing when 12 hit i saw the picture i was done w/ my order by 12:04 ....TRIED ORDERING another pair around by 12:08 but only bigsizes were left..it was very quick..it was like one mistake and your screwed

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Oh dayum, well, thanks for the confirm NT fam, I got a pair of SJ size 10's on the way that I'm either going to have to trade or sell. Keep an eye out for me fam that wear size 10.

Got laughs out of this at least. LOL!!!

hit me up at: rojanjon@gmail.com if you are interested.
What size do you wear if you wanna trade?

I wear a size 11 fam. Good looks.
Dammit!!
mad.gif

I only got a size 9.

Anybody want to trade sizes 10-12 for a sz 9????

your a Htown NTer right?

what mall did u end up going to bro?
West Oaks Mall
Didn't end up getting my correct size though.
frown.gif

Thinking about flipping these on ebay and spending the money on a good pair of '00 Space Jams.

damn i didnt end up gettin my size either thus two 8.5s
smh.gif

trying to flip and buy back a sz 11 for a decent price and trading the other pair( my boy's) for a sz 10

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

I know alotta people say "if you pay such and such amount ..u shud just get 01 retros"

but most people dont want a shoe from 9 or 10s years a go with a yellow sole
most people dont know about those retro;s
most people want a NEW shoe
and so on
I know I wouldnt. I compared the sole on these to my 00 Concords and in comparison they look Urine Yellow.

I was going to get 2 pairs of the 09 Jams, but Im glad I didnt. hopefully I can get some 00 Jams for a decent price as a backup for the 09s.

picture that.

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

I order mines off of NDC at 5:17 AM EST this morning, 2nd pair! I had saved the shoe in my locker in my size on NDC thinking I will be able to purchase on the morning of the 23, but online sold out in about an hour. Went to the store the next morning and cop a pair but wasn't my size and sold to another person for 300. I just so happened to check my locker the next morning and it usually says sold out but it didn't when i check it. But whhen i look at the shoe it only had size 18 available. I went back to my locker added them to my cart and hoped for the best?!! Went to sleep and woke up and check my locker and the shoe had sold out above it, so I just maybe I got them on the sneak tip. And I did!!!
roll.gif

I got my shipment conformation earlier this evening!!!

congrats buddy, the same exact thing actually happned for me during the doernbecher release. had a pair in my cart during r.d, but when i tried to check outthey said they were out of my size. next morning checked my acct. and saw i still had my size in cart.

gave the checkout a try and WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAhhhh- LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! got my shippn confirmation and lived happily ever after.....

THANKS for the info about SWOOSH.

Wish I had my laptop with me out there... I would of ordered in a heart beat off SWOOSH.

next time

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

suprafly36,

You commented "OG or 00"

What do you mean "OG" they never came out in 1996. Where can you find a pair of "OG" for $300?

You can find a pair that released in 2001 for $300

They only released two times 01 and 09

i dont get it, if they never "officially" released in 1996, then wouldnt the 00's be considered OG?? logic would say so

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Any updates on people buying them online on Finshline.com?
yea... the size 15 i ordered for my boy says processing as the status.
but i called and they said it was ready to be shipped but UPS had already left so it will ship monday.

did you do regular shipping or a faster one?
regular shipping.

Originally Posted by johndeuce

FNL RESTOCKED GO GO GO NOW NOW NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

REPORTED //// WTFWTFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF hope u get banned lol
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom