*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype drum in here is beating to a bloody pulp....
eyes.gif

never got the whole buy any size and hope to trade it
alien.gif
... fools withlittle girl feet sweatin bullets to swap a 14 for a 9 or 10
laugh.gif

seanj Im ashamed u would cop an 8.5 and hope for a 14
smh.gif
... it simply aint that deep at all... it never was these '09s are nothing special
indifferent.gif

I tried my size 11 on to make sure it wasn't painfully snug and since then I've looked at my DB6
smokin.gif
way more than these.... I've got the 2000 SJ
smokin.gif
I know what these are supposed to be
ohwell.gif
.... I hope everyone scores thats playing, but these 200% markups and all thenegativity in here is devilish
devil.gif

happy.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS
happy.gif
.... thank you for blessing me with family and friends that made sure I gotthese with ease for retail
wink.gif
.... and everything else You saw fit todeliver me in 2009
grin.gif
.... let's pause for the cause and remember thereason for the season folks; cuz it 4sho 8nt these AJ 11 Retros
tired.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by STRUCTURE33025

Eastbay did me wrong. Ha, ha. What time did you place your order?
As soon as the count down hit zero i placed the order but i went thru hell because it kept refreshing on its own or making me enter info again. Ihad to go to work so i left the wife trying to finish off the deal and she did after about 30 mins. I got super lucky becuase by the time i got out of work iwas at the mall expecting eastbay to cancel my order, but the mall was sold out in my size after only an hour. Got home called eastbay and they told my i wouldnot get my order cancelled, and yesterday i got them in.

I must have gotten a perfect pair of jams cause they fit way better than the cdp 11, i don't have to take the insole out to be able to wear them like i hadto do withhe cdp and they are not as stiff. i put one cdp on nd one sj on. sj by far better. and no i don't have og's to compare

Merry Christmas everyone. Be thankful in all circumstances.

For those worried about FNL, just gotta wait until Monday probably, unfortunately.

Before I log off for a bit to go spend some time with my family and tear off some of this Tur-Duc-Hen I just wanted to say everybody that thought they couldorder these from the safety and comfort of their own computer I don't feel bad for you at all.... everybody in this that knows anything knows u either makea couple online or phone orders AND STILL GO TO THE MALL or just OG it like I always do and just go to the mall and wait like we've always done before anyphone orders or world wide web... laziness gets you nothing, except posting in here whining about how you now have an inflated cost to pay for the same shoethousands of us got up and braved whatever situations may have transpired to GUARANTEE a pair in our hands to take home....

Be blessed folks, and PLEASE dont pay resale prices... if you do then don't complain about resellers cuz you're the ones perpetuating their survival

glasses.gif

IDK when u guys will learn never to completely trust sites like Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker, NDC... You should only order from them if you already have apair or if u are on ya way to go pick up a pair at a store bcuz I've heard too many complaints from people that got their order cancelled days later and bythen its too late to look around for a pair at retail so they are forced to buy from a reseller...

I got to HOHNY at 11:45 pm, had my 5 pairs by 12:30, was in my bed by 1:00 and woke up at 7 to hit the streets and pick up 4 more pairs...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Happy B-day Jesus? sike

Who is calling dips on the b-grades with me (official orange box, with no inserts at true price point)?!
-
You're cold WR3 . . . .
frown.gif

COLD AS ICE . . . . and I know you wont be generous with the outlet/b-grade info will u Mr. OG NikeTalker ? ? ? ?
tongue.gif

wink.gif
I know, i know, I probably already know some people on here with theinfo you've schooled me before kind sir....

^^^^You give up 2 easily, as shown in the DB 6 thread
I can give you tips for days, but it's up 2 you 2 get your own pair on lock

looking for nike store restock
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

The hype drum in here is beating to a bloody pulp....
eyes.gif

never got the whole buy any size and hope to trade it
alien.gif
... fools with little girl feet sweatin bullets to swap a 14 for a 9 or 10
laugh.gif

seanj Im ashamed u would cop an 8.5 and hope for a 14
smh.gif
... it simply aint that deep at all... it never was these '09s are nothing special
indifferent.gif

I tried my size 11 on to make sure it wasn't painfully snug and since then I've looked at my DB6
smokin.gif
way more than these.... I've got the 2000 SJ
smokin.gif
I know what these are supposed to be
ohwell.gif
.... I hope everyone scores thats playing, but these 200% markups and all the negativity in here is devilish
devil.gif

happy.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS
happy.gif
.... thank you for blessing me with family and friends that made sure I got these with ease for retail
wink.gif
.... and everything else You saw fit to deliver me in 2009
grin.gif
.... let's pause for the cause and remember the reason for the season folks; cuz it 4sho 8nt these AJ 11 Retros
tired.gif

tongue.gif

You missed it fam. He ordered a size 14 from Eastbay, but when the package got there, it was a size 8.5.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Before people start blasting me on here read the previous posts you can scroll back a few pages it wont hurt I ordered a size 14 and recieved a size 8.5 from eastbay thats why im sellin a 8.5 or trading for a 14 I am not that damn dumb to buy a 8.5 and swap for a size 8.5 Some people on here are to stupid and lazy to go a few pages back then want to blast me like i am a reseller I am pissed I dont even want to look at the box anymore knowing that its an 8.5 and not a 14 but if anyone wants to make a trade or buy please pm me but hope i cleared everything up

fam...you aint gotta explain yourself to nobody....you good in my books...good luck on yur size 14s..
pimp.gif

i gotta flip my 8.5s too...i feel ur pain
laugh.gif

I need a size 6 or 6.5 for my girl if anybody got a pair. PM me, No hypebeast prices please, they are kid sizes for godsake.

Anyone order from Finishline.com and got their TRACKING # yet?
Mine still says "Processing." (I ordered around the time when the site came back up around 11:00pm PST and got the CONFIRMATION only so far)

ordered 2 sz 9's off finishline on the way to the crib via UPS ..... went to mall that morning scooped up a 3rd sz 9 and a 5.5 y for the lady and 8cinfants for my son .....

I moved from NYC to Tampa, FL my 1st cop in Florida much easier then NYC the 60 degree weather wasnt bad either got to mall at 7 am my dude save me a ticketwas #99 let inside the mall. Went to Footaction grabbed my joints in my size and was out . There was maaddd pairs champs had like 130 footaction over a 100pairs the mall had like 7 stores that had them....sold out in like 45 minutes ....

The employees at this mall were not allowed to do the shiesty NY grimy issh that all fellow new yorkers got to deal with it gotta luv Tampa Bay baby !

Finish Line came through last year for the CDP XI/XII. This year however they sucked big time. First they overcharged my card nine times. Good thing theycredit my card fast but I really had to pressure them to do it. Then the order I did want didn't shipped. I payed for overnight and I received nothing. Iwill never use their website again for future releases like this one.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I still got my Space Jams, but..
pimp.gif

The Finishline in Roosevelt Field Mall in New York, was sold out before it even opened. The employees were selling them to their friends, themselves, and other
finishline employees, as the public watched them do so through the cage/fence in front.
smh.gif
, at the managers for allowing that. They were basically selling them through the back door of the store to only their friends, as we watched. I
"kinda" knew someone in that store, and he told me to get off the line and go to another line, because everything was gone. Other employees from
other stores came and ran through the inventory. EVERYTHING was basically sold out before store opened, one employee came to the front and was like.. all we
have is size 12 and up left..
mad.gif

That mall was a mess... cops everywhere...people getting arresting...mobs...people getting jumped...
laugh.gif

damn...I know the store manager & MIT too lol...there's alot of shady stuff going on in that store...not the managers though, the employees

Should report that sh*t to corporate.

thats what happened to me last year with the cdp. i called coporate on the spot and they made the store manager release the shoes. i was first in line and theassociate tells me all they have is size 10, 9, 8.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^if this comment is directed to me I have an 8.5 because eastbay crackheads sent me the wrong size instead of sending me a size 14 That would be dumb of me to get a super smaller size knowing that I need a 14 this comment is for rocman23 and cityfly
well that makes sense cause it wasnt your fault. and i understand the concept of trading, clearly but i mean some dudes do purposefully try totrade at the opposite end of the spectrum. If im reselling it doesn't matter what size i get, but if i actually want the shoe, im gonna get my size or asclose as possible. It's easy and likely to trade within 2 sizes. Seanj this isn't directed towards you but, trading the smallest and biggest size seemshighly unlikely to occur to me and I wouldn't do it, but to each his own

Does anyone know if the kids size run small? I have a girl who wears a 3.5, but I heard they only make a sz 4 and up. Do you think she can still fit it?

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Anyone order from Finishline.com and got their TRACKING # yet?
Mine still says "Processing." (I ordered around the time when the site came back up around 11:00pm PST and got the CONFIRMATION only so far)
yea i got my shipping confirmation the next day with expected delivery date of Dec. 30th...

Lol, at all the sellers on Craigslist in the bay area.
Like who is going to pay 500 for these?! Smh...dumb..
if your going to do local meetup best price is 220-230 max.
But, that's just my opinion.

Oh, and to the person with the sz 8 trying to trade for a 14,
You can try trading up to your sz as trading sz 8 for a 9, sz 9-10. N so on.
Might work or might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom