*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

U KNOW WHAT I JUST DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS RELEASE IS WHY IN THE HELL IF YOUR LIKE 200th IN LINE WHY WOULD YOU STILL WAIT ESPEACIALLY IN THAT LONG *** LINE IN THAT H-TOWN MALL WHY IF I KNEW I WAS 200th IN LINE I KNOW I ANIT GETTIN NO DAMN SPACE JAMS
They had 450 pairs.......................at one store
laugh.gif

This is H-town not some no-shoehead country village
pimp.gif

So you guesstimate how many people infront of you have your size based on their height. If your 200th in line, chances are you could still get your size. I heard they had like 30-40 of each in the top sizes.
man if i was ever 200th in line for some shoes...im bouncing.

looking at that line in The Galleria parking garage...i was like my gawd i hope those people at the end know they aint getting their pairs.

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

dam.. the ISS thread almost has 1,000 pages.. smh..
What's the link to the ISS thread so I can check it out? Thanks in advance.

iss is down because of this thread and to many sellers posting their space jams. haha

Wow. It must be really out of control over there for them to be down due to those reasons. That's cridaaazy. They should do better.

iss is down because of this thread and to many sellers posting their space jams. haha

Wow. It must be really out of control over there for them to be down due to those reasons. That's cridaaazy. They should do better.
or, maybe they just suck period regarding if its sjs or not.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rickyfong

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Ha.

That's a possibility. I don't fizuck with ISS. Never have and probably never will. It hasn't been necessary for me and quite frankly it feelslike a replica of an authentic (i.e. NikeTalk). I'd rather go straight here...straight to the source.

Now how 'bout them Space Jams!

are the shoes that I ordered from promo-shoes different then the ones people are getting at the mall? Someone in the thread earlier mentioned they thought theywere different, am I getting fakes/samples or something?

Any help is appreciated. Merry Christmas to all

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Ha.

That's a possibility. I don't fizuck with ISS. Never have and probably never will. It hasn't been necessary for me and quite frankly it feels like a replica of an authentic (i.e. NikeTalk). I'd rather go straight here...straight to the source.

Link to ISS thread: http://www.ISS.com/forums/retro-space-jam-xi-12-23-no-buying-selling-t907543-14280.html

lol.. you can't mention ISS on NT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Ha.

That's a possibility. I don't fizuck with ISS. Never have and probably never will. It hasn't been necessary for me and quite frankly it feels like a replica of an authentic (i.e. NikeTalk). I'd rather go straight here...straight to the source.

all their threads are wack and most consist of "This jordan or that jordan" and no one ever had good info....
only thing better is the marketplace

For all of us older guys who missed out, it really starts to put things in perspective.

I saw that thread about missing out on "there" J's. And you know what, there was a time when everyone got them. Even like 5 years ago, it wouldbe me and maybe three other guys buying Olympic VIIs or the Vs at Footlocker, while they just sat on shelves and collected dust.

We should probably stop complaining that they should be rockin Kobe's and LeBrons...yeah, these kids don't have the memories we have of these shoes,doubt they were at "SpaceJam" when it came out in the theater, but that's okay. We made them a status symbol, and, probably not too soon,they'll be a thing of the past, and we can go scoop these up for like $150 when that happens.

As for now kids, don't let them rot in your closet, or on a shelf, please wear them. Play ball in them. Get them dirty. Do something. I will be super upset if I don't see high schoolers wearing these every where.

People need +!+* up about ordering online. People are too old for that camping out +!+*!!! I did that +!+* all through my teenage years and I'm done.I'm remember waiting in line all morning at Niketown NY when the space jams came out in 2000 I was 14 yrs old. 9 years later I was not doing that againwhen I could just cop from Eastbay, which I did!!!! Eastbay has never failed me over the years. Camping out was cool when I was in my teens cause you out therewith friends but now I'm 23 and got +!+* to do!!!

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

For all of us older guys who missed out, it really starts to put things in perspective.

I saw that thread about missing out on "there" J's. And you know what, there was a time when everyone got them. Even like 5 years ago, it would be me and maybe three other guys buying Olympic VIIs or the Vs at Footlocker, while they just sat on shelves and collected dust.

We should probably stop complaining that they should be rockin Kobe's and LeBrons...yeah, these kids don't have the memories we have of these shoes, doubt they were at "SpaceJam" when it came out in the theater, but that's okay. We made them a status symbol, and, probably not too soon, they'll be a thing of the past, and we can go scoop these up for like $150 when that happens.

As for now kids, don't let them rot in your closet, or on a shelf, please wear them. Play ball in them. Get them dirty. Do something. I will be super upset if I don't see high schoolers wearing these every where.

I heard people in line talking about they keep them to wear when they graduate, some said for prom....
WEAR THE SHOES!! lol

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Rightguard

����� was this during the space jams release?
Tanforan Mall in the Bay Area. Dunno if it is SJ related
These dont look like no hypebeast.
More like some wana be goons
laugh.gif
always trying to act hard at the mall
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Happy B-day Jesus? sike

Who is calling dips on the b-grades with me (official orange box, with no inserts at true price point)?!
-
Uhhh, Yeah cheesepuff, if you celebrate Christmas, you should know the reason for the season!

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Just be patient. Restocks will come--

Don't hold your breath! Eastbay is COMPLETELY DONE with them, won't be getting more unless JB RE-RE-RE Retro's them!

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

are the shoes that I ordered from promo-shoes different then the ones people are getting at the mall? Someone in the thread earlier mentioned they thought they were different, am I getting fakes/samples or something?

They are not different. You're getting the same thing. They're legit. Ordered from them before

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

are the shoes that I ordered from promo-shoes different then the ones people are getting at the mall? Someone in the thread earlier mentioned they thought they were different, am I getting fakes/samples or something?

They are not different. You're getting the same thing. They're legit. Ordered from them before

o ight

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

just be patient for those still wanting these. by march next year, it will be back to retail prices. haha. im still passin of course cuz these are just fake lookin. sorry JB.

They only look fake to the people that are looking at pictures online because if you see them in person they look pretty darn good! Materials are pretty goodcompared to what JB has been putting out there recently!

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Rightguard

����� was this during the space jams release?
Tanforan Mall in the Bay Area. Dunno if it is SJ related
These dont look like no hypebeast.
More like some wana be goons
laugh.gif
always trying to act hard at the mall
alien.gif
laugh.gif
In the mall though over some shoes
laugh.gif
. People need to quitit.
Don't hold your breath! Eastbay is COMPLETELY DONE with them, won't be getting more unless JB RE-RE-RE Retro's them!
Who said this?

You're getting authentic pairs for sure. Promo usually sells samples/B-grades months in advance, but with the new shipment of SJ's that he'sgot, these look to be actual pairs fromt he release, as they come with the actual box/shoe trees/etc. Most of their kicks usually come in an unlabeled box.Most people turned their nose up at promo after some dude posted a video of a pair of flu games he bought a couple months before their actual release. Peoplejust failed to realize that those were samples/B-C-D-grade pairs. But like I said you should be good. I ordered a size 11 yesterday before going to work. Igot my tracking number, but it hasn't been entered into the system yet, which i'm presuming is due to the fact that it was Christmas Eve and USPSclosed early.

Originally Posted by agold1002

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Ha.

all their threads are wack and most consist of "This jordan or that jordan" and no one ever had good info....
only thing better is the marketplace

i rarely post here. but u dont think they have good info? That statement is preposterous. NT isn't as prosperous as it was before because everytime info isposted someone calls ducktales. hence GG and others. its all good tho I still got love for yall...

Back to SJ's... long story short 400 people lined up in concord mall @ 4am. stores open at 5 atleast 50 come out emptyhanded and go home. I'm juschillin because only a few know that shoepalace opens @ 8. Fast forward i'm 4th in line. Minutes later people running to the line. About 70 people linedup. Not nearly as many shoes lol. I get the last sz 12 because a guy in front of me got a 12. As soon as they open the gate to let me out a guy say i'llgive you $380 for em right now. I pause for a minute and say naa its cool. Then another guy says i got a 13 for you for 600
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. @+!

TravisJMU said:

Yup legit, ordered from them twice. Same exact thing, just no special box.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Just be patient. Restocks will come--

That's what I'm saying. Some of yall got caught slippin. You better hit up the buy/sell forum in a bout 2 weeks. I see these sitting at$220-250 deadstock when the dust settles.

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Anyone order from Finishline.com and got their TRACKING # yet?
Mine still says "Processing." (I ordered around the time when the site came back up around 11:00pm PST and got the CONFIRMATION only so far)

I ordered from them around 4am "west coast" time and received tracking confirmation the same day.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom