*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
any1 that has ever gotten through when ordering from eastbay or ndc or finishline with a release like this one how exactly does it go? do u call or just hitrefresh 1000 times and fill out the info as fast as possible? any tips would be highly appreciated, not trying to go through this madness that i see willhappen around me way.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

any1 that has ever gotten through when ordering from eastbay or ndc or finishline with a release like this one how exactly does it go? do u call or just hit refresh 1000 times and fill out the info as fast as possible? any tips would be highly appreciated, not trying to go through this madness that i see will happen around me way.
Do both!

You know what really works though, call them like 10 minutes before 12, cause if you call at 12 you ain't getting through. BS with them for 10 minutes andwhen 12 comes just hit them with the "all them shoes I just asked you about forget it, let me just order the Jordan XIs"
laugh.gif
Worker might be disgruntled for wasting their time, but at least you get yourXIs. Good Luck fam!

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Chief Ediri wrote:

Regal Black wrote:

I heard that footlockers and footactions are getting around 200 pairs and HOH locations will get 300 pairs at each store.

I'm still undecided if I should camp out and at what mall, but 200 pairs gives me more hope that I can secure one. West Oaks/Sharpstown don't seem
like smart choices, not sure about First Colony or Memorial City.

Haven't been to First Colony in a couple years, but you should be safe out there. Mo. City and Sugarland have its fair share of wanna-be thugs, but you
should be cool.

LOL, yeah you already know these guys. Ton of TWABs in Sugar Land as well.

Memorial City is getting 100 pairs and Houston Galleria FTL/HOH is getting 200 pairs. I work for FTL

I might just go to Northline Mall where the other HOH is, but I hope there won't be too many people there.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Chief Ediri wrote:

Regal Black wrote:

I heard that footlockers and footactions are getting around 200 pairs and HOH locations will get 300 pairs at each store.

I'm still undecided if I should camp out and at what mall, but 200 pairs gives me more hope that I can secure one. West Oaks/Sharpstown don't seem

Haven't been to First Colony in a couple years, but you should be safe out there. Mo. City and Sugarland have its fair share of wanna-be thugs, but you
should be cool.

Memorial City is getting 100 pairs and Houston Galleria FTL/HOH is getting 200 pairs. I work for FTL

I might just go to Northline Mall where the other HOH is, but I hope there won't be too many people there.

I'm 2 minutes from Deerbrook so i'm either going there or to The Woodlands. Should be an easy cop. Will have the G19 for the zombies. Any other HoustonNT'ers headed this direction?

These are really growing on me every day that passes by....might just camp out for these since my local footlocker is just 10 minutes from work.

Chief Ediri wrote:

Regal Black wrote:

should be cool.

I'm 2 minutes from Deerbrook so i'm either going there or to The Woodlands. Should be an easy cop. Will have the G19 for the zombies. Any other Houston NT'ers headed this direction?
Hmm.....The Woodlands doesn't seem like a place where there would be a lot of people.
But you never know these days.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

man...HELP...I think I am falling into the HYPE Hole...I may need 3 pairs....now.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

the hype in here is amazing/entertaining. someone cue the popcorn gif.
nerd.gif

i want these, i will admit but the more i see pics of these with the cdp/banana shape the more i realize how much i won't really care if i don't cop.and as i've stated in previous posts... no employee discount = no cop.

Question to those who got them already, does the box come with some tissue paper inside with the shoes? I the reason I ask is because I just got my pair fromFootalog.com, and the shoes are just there with no tissue paper inbetween them.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, to those who live in the south suburbs like (South Holland, Dolton, Calumet City), y'all planing on campin out a River Oaks Mall overnight on the eve of the release date or come early in the morning before the mall opens at 10AM.

Im out in chicago height for my summers and know the area well............If u can trying and hit up Nike Town downtown cuz the dudes at river oaks are crazy

Chief Ediri wrote:

Regal Black wrote:

should be cool.

I'm 2 minutes from Deerbrook so i'm either going there or to The Woodlands. Should be an easy cop. Will have the G19 for the zombies. Any other Houston NT'ers headed this direction?
Hmm.....The Woodlands doesn't seem like a place where there would be a lot of people.
But you never know these days.

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif

I think we need a reality check...the few stores I called are not getting super quantities...like originally thought. Just stressing again...call or visityour spots to make sure. And those that think you wont have to camp...I wish you good luck.

I've tried to back-track in this thread but havent seen anything regarding this...

Can anyone who has a pair shed some light on whether or not they run size wise like the CDP XIs?

I, along with a few people I know, had to go up 1/2 a sz on the CDPs because of how tight they ran.

Im an 8 in a lot of shoes (most Jordans, air max 95s) and a 7.5 in some (air max 1s, air forces) but I had to get an 8.5 in the CDPs.

Any word on if I will have to do the same for these?

i wore my cdp 11s today and i forgot just how uncomfortable these were...my pinky toe was in so much pain...so now im unsure about the space jams again...themold looks exactly the same so i am probably going to have the same problem....im really considering just using my space jam money and money from selling thecdp's and buy some 01 breds and a bottle of sea glow for my 2000 space jams

northline mall is always packed, when the 11/12 CDP realeased there was people camping at midnight, Imma try to go around 2 in the morning thats the time Iwent for the 11/12 CDP and i was lucky enough to get a pair since they ran out of size 10 quick, are there any other houston NT'ers going to northline mall

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I've tried to back-track in this thread but havent seen anything regarding this...

Can anyone who has a pair shed some light on whether or not they run size wise like the CDP XIs?

I, along with a few people I know, had to go up 1/2 a sz on the CDPs because of how tight they ran.

Im an 8 in a lot of shoes (most Jordans, air max 95s) and a 7.5 in some (air max 1s, air forces) but I had to get an 8.5 in the CDPs.

Any word on if I will have to do the same for these?

I heard they feel snug i would go .5 up size i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom