*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn no more from Sneakeroutlet....I waited too long. I shoulda just bought them. Man I am kicking myself. Sucks....I hate myself right about now.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

damn no more from Sneakeroutlet....I waited too long. I shoulda just bought them. Man I am kicking myself. Sucks....I hate myself right about now.

dont get pissed i was on that also but i waited a few more minutes and my size got sold damnit.

sneakerpost will have these up tonight, they are having problems but they emailed me informing me that they will indeed have them, so if u dont wanna waitshoot him an email tell him scott sent u, he is charging 240 with free shipping hope this helps someone.

I REALLY THINK ALOT OF YOU GUYS ARE LETTING HYPE OVER POWER YOUR INTELLIGENCE THESE WILL NOT BE HARD TO GET ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO LIVE INLA, NYC, OR CHI THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF PLACES TO COP THESE I RECOMEND USING THE INTERENT THERE'S MORE THAN 4 SITES TO COP FROM AND PLENTY OF MALLS ANDSHOE STORES THE HIDDEN MESSAGE IS OVER LOOK THE HYPE

Damm Niketalk is some serious business only a few hours went by before someone posted the link and now there all gone wow.

forget what some say, the hype is out and its huge...people just aint talking about it. its like a non verbal agreement, THESE SHOES WILL NOT LAST LONG INSTORES. NOW, shhhhhh! and act like you won't be buying them on RD. ....lol

At Millennium, you can go reserve your pair with a $50 deposit. they put your name on a list with your size. not sure if all the spots on the list are takenthough

Originally Posted by seanj4523

As the release date draws near, I am starting to get nervous and reality has kicked in to the fact that i may not get these due to the fact that i wear a size 14. I wish I can have foot surgery and shrink down to a size 6 or 6.5 so the jays will be cheaper and I dont have to camp out for the jays it will be much easier for me to cop. Size 14 gets no love from nike but if anyone has any helpful info please let me know asap

I feel your pain man.

I wear a size 14 too but my situation is worse due to the fact that I don't live in the states anymore; so my best chance at getting a pair of these isonline.

I have to cross my fingers I can get a pair on Eastbay so I can buy these for retail or pay a $50-70 markup from PYS, Uptempo or other sites of their ilk.
ohwell.gif

there up on sneakerpost 245 free shipping cant do it due to me wanting 2 pairs if I were getting one i would but the price tag damnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

looking at the pics of the 09 a few pages back..it seems like the PL cut is getting lower and lower.
its even lower than the CDPs..hmm maybe thats just me.
i wish i could cop this on retail in my country..

Originally Posted by moelest

looking at the pics of the 09 a few pages back..it seems like the PL cut is getting lower and lower.
its even lower than the CDPs..hmm maybe thats just me.
i wish i could cop this on retail in my country..
Nah. It's actually getting better and better.
way better than all of the pics posted in the last thread.

the pair that i saw looks good. the cut was better than expected however, that was the only pair i got to see

The pics are looking better.... the early pairs must have really been b-grades or something....

just ordered from sneakerpost for 240 shipped need to make sure i'll get at least one pair

I don't think this will be hard to get from wat I noe fl on 34st is gettin 500 pairs so am pretty sure there will be planty on pairs made well 9 dayss left

Originally Posted by Agent0024

The pics are looking better.... the early pairs must have really been b-grades or something....

they were b-grades that why it isnt good to buy off these international sites early you never know what you get

Looks like Spacejams for the whole fam. this Christmas!!!
Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

& baby girl on the way in April.... should I?

$$$$$
smh.gif
Lady may let me slide though, My boy and me..most def.!

Originally Posted by skrew713

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif
family first man
diapers n such can get kinda priceyy
but its all on u man

I wish I could cop x2 but times are tough and im getting the 12s like what 4 days before?? My cop a pair for my lil bro for christmas though..

Originally Posted by skrew713

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif
smokin.gif
Me too... plus crib size for 10 month old son... itshard, but we still rocc Air Jordans....
smokin.gif

EDIT: pending availability and proper funding of course

i guess i copped the last ten on sneakerpost cause i went back and it was gone after i ordered does this mean i got them. Just seemed weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom