*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup their product is terrible but they will have more people out beasting for this one shoe than probably any other this year (maybe with the exception of thefoams) so they must be sitting round the office high fiving each other like they're all rock stars

yo are the GS size more blue tint than mens sizes? cause every GS size i see are more blue than the mens size

How quickly we forget the 11/12 CDP release. This release REEKS of that release.

The weeks leading up was everyone saying there will be plenty to go around etc. We underestimated the demand.

I'm NOT hyping these, because they aren't even worth the 175 to me. BUT, I think it'd be foolish to say there ISN'T hype and that thesewon't cause a stir. You all do what you do to get your pairs retail but mark my words I believe these will hit 275+ on ebay.

People will get desperate once their mall sells out that's all I'm sayin.

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Just went out and started talking to my connects and I could get these today for 230 flat. I'm very tempted to do it since I know people are paying 220 just for someone to hold them. I think it'll be worth the peace of mind too.
Don't mean to sound like a hater but 230
ohwell.gif
is not agood price, especially if your connect is a homie. I got my 3 pairs for 200 (which is 175.00 plus pretty much CA tax) a piece off shoetrends and I defdon't consider that a "connect" just another shoe website.

I honestly think you'll be good on RD if you have patience, to each his own though

Originally Posted by richiedge

How quickly we forget the 11/12 CDP release. This release REEKS of that release.

The weeks leading up was everyone saying there will be plenty to go around etc. We underestimated the demand.

I'm NOT hyping these, because they aren't even worth the 175 to me. BUT, I think it'd be foolish to say there ISN'T hype and that these won't cause a stir. You all do what you do to get your pairs retail but mark my words I believe these will hit 275+ on ebay.

there were plenty to go round for those that got on it. plus finishline restocked for weeks after release.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

I'm NOT hyping these, because they aren't even worth the 175 to me. BUT, I think it'd be foolish to say there ISN'T hype and that these won't cause a stir. You all do what you do to get your pairs retail but mark my words I believe these will hit 275+ on ebay.

there were plenty to go round for those that got on it. plus finishline restocked for weeks after release.
grin.gif
Those weren't restocks, they just never got their numbers right. I'm sure the packs is still on their site
laugh.gif
But it's gon be hardgettin em because they're a Christmas J and certain areas are only gettin 2 shipments which isn't a lot

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Just went out and started talking to my connects and I could get these today for 230 flat. I'm very tempted to do it since I know people are paying 220 just for someone to hold them. I think it'll be worth the peace of mind too.
Don't mean to sound like a hater but 230
ohwell.gif
is not a good price, especially if your connect is a homie. I got my 3 pairs for 200 (which is 175.00 plus pretty much CA tax) a piece off shoetrends and I def don't consider that a "connect" just another shoe website.

I honestly think you'll be good on RD if you have patience, to each his own though

Thanks for the advice bro. He isn't really a homeboy, my usual connencts weren't their or have theirs in yet. But I did talk to one who works at champsand their only getting like 18 pairs in mens size. I asked if he could do it for 200 he said no, because their coming out to be 190 something with tax(Houstontx)and he's already holding some for 220. That's when I went to another store and dude said he'll let them go for 230 right now. I agree I might begood for release day but then again theirs alot of shoeheads round my way and nothin is ever promised.

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif

Yeah there was plenty to go around if you stalked Niketalk and in turn knew when Finish Line had restocks.

Yes,some you might be able to get them easy but other places you'll have to hunt HARD to be able to get them. They're the XIs. They are the best of alltime. They are gonna be hyped and beasted over. This is the only Jordan,I'm getting this year and its same for many others.

Also how is the fit for these compared to the CDP XIs?

Originally Posted by chatta718

Downtown BK hittin dudes for 290....sadly I used my head and copped for retail
pimp.gif
....good luck guys!!!

LMFAO 290? DAMN SMHI COPPED THESE & THE PURPLE 12'S FOR LESS THAN THAT LOL

smh graham ave in bk is charging 280 in mens sizes........75 for toddlers they def buggin out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom