*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg
cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jumpon them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my two cents
flame on

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

smh graham ave in bk is charging 280 in mens sizes........75 for toddlers they def buggin out there

you went to that nasty bastard at spicy action ? i am not shocked at them prices for this shoe in that area
lol i didnt even bother goin there cuz i already know he chargin od prices........i passed by the spot next to dunkin donuts

Jack from spicy action claims to own the spot by DD's. I think its called Mak magic or Magic mak. Regardless, both spots are bugging out with their prices.SMH.

You think I will have to camp out the day before RD? Because by the looks of it, if I dont, I'm probably not gonna get a pair. And I live in the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg
cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jump on them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my two cents
flame on

What the real difference? Like examples?

ROFL

nflowshoe, these will NOT be hitting outlets, so dont hold ur breath homie
they wont hit a 2nd day on shelves in 90% of spots. dont care how much shoeheads sit there n nit pick it. its gonna sell!!

Said the same thing about the cdp xi, they hit 10 diffrent outlets (Bgrades), got laughed at then too

i wouldnt touch a b-grade personally so im not even considering those but if they do hit outlets in the B-Grades then more power to em!

Will only hit outlets with Bgrade pair or samples which will be snagged up by employees quick with out question just like the Kryptonates and the Premiers thathit very few people will actually get these when Bgrades do arrive at outlets , i presonally think the only person that has a shot at getting them from outletswould be William cause i know that dude does crazy outlet work
pimp.gif

Also BabyJ seems like a dude who could pick the Bgrades up does work in the outlet thread

A lot of the cdps hit outlets and were bought by plenty of Nters, I know Nters who managed to get the Kryptonates to. But shoutout to Will he puts in work.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Will only hit outlets with Bgrade pair or samples which will be snagged up by employees quick with out question just like the Kryptonates and the Premiers that hit very few people will actually get these when Bgrades do arrive at outlets , i presonally think the only person that has a shot at getting them from outlets would be William cause i know that dude does crazy outlet work
pimp.gif

Also BabyJ seems like a dude who could pick the Bgrades up does work in the outlet thread

Yeah counting on these hitting outlets and you being able to get them is like a 10 percent propostion. Unless you check Niketalk every day to see what outletsthey are at, I wouldnt count on that.

Yes, you can get them for around retail after the release date but you'll really have to hunt for them hard and be patient.

So the 09 Space Jams tounge reads Jumpman Jordan instead of Jumpman Jam. I didn't notice that until now. Not a big deal still copping.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I accidently did myself a favor a few days ago and didn't know it till today. I went to the mall to check and see which stores were getting the Jams. One of the stores happened to be City Gear which is like a small chain store but they get every release and has a VIP list which i'm on. So I asked about the JAMS and they were like we only getting a few pair and they only for the VIP's so they looked up my size and said they had already ordered my pair cause I was listed as telling them I wanted the shoe. (Damn I guess u get lucky sometimes cause I didnt tell anyone I wanted them.) 9pm Release on the 22nd to the 10 people that ordered them. People are gonna be pissed
mad.gif
when they go to the mall Wed morning and find out it was VIP only because of the demand for this shoe and FL did Pre Orders and dont even have a shipment yet to verify that they are even getting those sizes
sick.gif
Gonna be some sad people come christmas morning. FootLocker is only getting about 15 pair in Mens and Champs said they had 18 pair, Hibbetts said they got a FSR

yo where are you located?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Finishline near me is reserving these for $211. I may go ahead and pull the trigger on these tomorrow morning.
what finishline. i called every finishline in houston when i saw your post and none said they are doing reserves. you are from houston right?

Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I accidently did myself a favor a few days ago and didn't know it till today. I went to the mall to check and see which stores were getting the Jams. One of the stores happened to be City Gear which is like a small chain store but they get every release and has a VIP list which i'm on. So I asked about the JAMS and they were like we only getting a few pair and they only for the VIP's so they looked up my size and said they had already ordered my pair cause I was listed as telling them I wanted the shoe. (Damn I guess u get lucky sometimes cause I didnt tell anyone I wanted them.) 9pm Release on the 22nd to the 10 people that ordered them. People are gonna be pissed
mad.gif
when they go to the mall Wed morning and find out it was VIP only because of the demand for this shoe and FL did Pre Orders and dont even have a shipment yet to verify that they are even getting those sizes
sick.gif
Gonna be some sad people come christmas morning. FootLocker is only getting about 15 pair in Mens and Champs said they had 18 pair, Hibbetts said they got a FSR

yo where are you located?

Ky, But the Mall is in Clarksville, TN

I went to Houston galleria for FTL employee appreciation talked to mangers at champs, HOH/FTL, and sheik. Champs is getting 88 pairs, HOH/FTL is getting 430(not a typo), and sheik is getting about 44. Memorial city FTL is getting 100 and Memorial City Champs is getting about 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom