*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG, there's an auction on eBay going for $600 with $20 shipping
smh.gif

does anyone know what the stores around sf (huf, shiek, darkside, etc etc) charged for these? and if did they carry them, how many pairs did they get? thanks!!
also, how can you tell if a person buying a lotta pairs is actually a reseller? maybe he/she just wanted to stock up on these because it was his/her favoriteshoe? or perhaps its a person trying to give the ultimate christmas gift? like i saw this guy in san francisco and he hit up ALL the places and he got at least15 pairs of shoes but then the thing is he was already hella rich so there would be no reason to why he would resell right? maybe he really likes spacejams ormaybe he just had hella nephews n sons n grandkids that love them? so, what really makes a "reseller" a reseller? merry christmas, ill check thistonight, hopefully a discussion will blossom from it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

anyone else having issues trying to sell an extra pair?? i have an extra pair and its really hard selling it..

Cause you selling it for 300+ homie. that's why.

FedEx dropped mine off from NDC about an hour ago. Quality isn't awful, better than the CDPs from what I can tell but I'm no Jordan expert. Not sureif I'll hang on to them or not.

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

My NDC order said it would be here by three and its not here. Now the estimated delivery date is gone from the Fedex page for my order.

So my order did get caught up in the delay. SMH

And dude shouldn't question 410, he has provided great info in the past. Also 410 is your third stock spoken for? I would love another pair or two. (I will be wearing all my pairs, none will EVER be for sale)

did u ever see this on your tracking page ??

Dec 24, 2009 8:58 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery
yeah same happened w/ my Gucci's last week u'll be fine they're in the truck ready for delivery just not actually being driven toit's destination (ur addy) patience they're on the way

Man o man.. Those of us that camped out and used the info given to us really got what we deserve. And whats that? A pair or two OR three of lovely space jams.There are a lot of people crying on here but if you had gotten off your A@!## you might have copped them too. I don't feel sorry for anyone unless youwaited in line for hours and got nothing. Then it's just a shame. I really hope you find something at a good price.

how many pairs of Space Jams do you think are on ebay right now? probably in like the 1000's! craziness.. just proves, these ARE gr..

Mine just were delivered
smile.gif
These are WAY more fresh than the pair I got from promo-shoes back in october.. Way icier.. i love these

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

My NDC order said it would be here by three and its not here. Now the estimated delivery date is gone from the Fedex page for my order.

So my order did get caught up in the delay. SMH

And dude shouldn't question 410, he has provided great info in the past. Also 410 is your third stock spoken for? I would love another pair or two. (I will be wearing all my pairs, none will EVER be for sale)

did u ever see this on your tracking page ??

Dec 24, 2009 8:58 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery
yeah same happened w/ my Gucci's last week u'll be fine they're in the truck ready for delivery just not actually being driven to it's destination (ur addy) patience they're on the way
I invite ppl to question me cause i got enough support for mynbusiness and u can say what u want.
wink.gif
shout to haters.
3rd stock will start being sole 12/26 and im taking pms to get on the list tomorrow at 8am eastern

This release is on my list of "Easy cops/ hyped up release". I happened to get like 3 hours of sleep last nite so making this trip to Jersey Gardensmall wasn't on my today list but I ran out by myself to finish some shopping. I smoke half a L, so the time will pass while I wait on these long linessince its xmas eve. I must have spent 2 hours in the mall before I decided to leave. I bumped into someone I know at one store and we started talking about theJam's. He was telling me how he got his kid a pair which reminded me that I was meaning to do that. So I had to walk all the way to the other side of themall, something I wasn't in the mood to do.

Boom!, I see footaction and something told me to walk in there. I had no reason to because kids foot locker was a couple of stores after. but something told meto walk in there, I think I was looking for some goretex boots or something. Anyway, I do a 360 of the store before I ended up in the kids section and foundthe Jams in kids size. As im walking up to the counter, I see the guy at the register put a pair of space jams on the counter. Im still in a daze from notreally sleeping and the kush had me a lil hazy, so it took a second for me to realize that the space jam he put on the counter was a adult size. As I noticedthat, I looked behind him and seen a small stack of space jams sitting on the counter. In the middle of that stack was my size 10. My eyes light up...lol. Theemployee was on the phone, I kind of made him stop what he was doing and got his attention long enough to let him know I want those size 10's..... Also mykid's size too..lol.

While I was waiting for my kids size, I over heard the manager talking on the phone to someone about the space jams saying that they found a box or somethingbut didn't know that they had shoes in there. Was about 5 pairs there, 1 size each. I took the size 10 for myself and 11 to flip. noticed a size 8.5 andcalled my boy up. He didn't pick up but he's lucky because he whind up calling me back and I told him what happened and told him to call up because themanager was on the phone with someone and dude put a size 12 on the side for him. Needless to say he lucked up and got that size 8.5. told him Merry xmas andthat hook up was his xmas present..hahhaha. If this happened to me that means theres still some pairs floating around. good luck to those still trying to findthese.

http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030062.jpg
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030063.jpg
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030064.jpg
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030070.jpg

woke up to an email from Nike.com with free overnight shipping
smile.gif

they should arrive in the next few hours.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

anyone else having issues trying to sell an extra pair?? i have an extra pair and its really hard selling it..

Cause you selling it for 300+ homie. that's why.
once again,
you can't hate....I had that one 11.5 up on eBay for a couple hours and someone just copped it for $365 shipped...
yet again....if people are willing to pay these prices...stop knocking on them...
it is what it is...
this is American and its a free country...if you have $$ to purchase something and someone else misses their chance...the missed chance is valued at the extraamount the reseller charges...the age old question...HOW MUCH IS YOUR TIME WORTH...

when the CDP came out last year...I bought Two packs at $495 shipped...why...because I earn enough to make sure I don't have to spend hours in the cold toget them...

why does someone drive a BMW when a Toyota is just as reliable...because some want leather riding up their crack and can afford to have so...
do you guys knock doctors who have to charge $90,000 for a liver transplant and they rock a rolex...

this thread has actually gone from hypebeast reselling arguments to a class system argument..god's and clauds...

for you youngn's ...the stock market is a slot machine dressed in a suit and everyday there are millions made by firms...every dollar made means somewheresomeone lost a dollar...theres only so many dollars...

My suggestion and MODS please step in...how about the hypebeast reseellers stop posting for a day...
just my two cents...

it's a muta*** shoe...grail or not...it's plastic/leather/rubber..... can't imagine what the zuh zuh forum looks like Christmas eve...
tongue.gif

TaggPopperNJ, great story. That's all obe has to do, be at the right place at the right time and keep your eyes open. Congrats.

Originally Posted by crossshooter

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it is what it is, i really don't feel bad for some people on here because they had months to either establish hookups or plan a way to get them. i passed on the space jams but the manager at the place i go to on a regular basis was willing to hold a pair until whenever i woke up and give me the employee 30% off because he knows i take care of him when he needs a favor.

i do feel bad for the 14-15 year old kid or the guy who's been collecting shoes that doesn't know about niketalk or the parents who were trying to get a pair for their kid but got shafted because of a reseller.

if a reseller really bothers you though, grow a pair of balls and call them out on it when you see them walking out the store with all those shoes. i won't lie i suge knighted my way into getting a reseller to sell me my size 11.5 columbias for retail back in 2001 when i saw that this guy bought all 6 size 11.5 pairs they had. i wanted 1 pair for me to wear and i won't lie i was furious when i saw what he pulled.

i had my friends with me so that helped because he looked kinda shook but i told him straight up, " i don't want no problems but you took every 11.5 and thats my size, i'm giving you retail plus tax for one of those pairs and you do whatever you want with the rest"

he begrudingly took my $137.50 and we both went our seperate ways.

love the story, teach them some lessons man. lol

Sounds like you in a city.

Locals in the hood (me included) don't play that.

Plus, any "reseller" would notice a local, look out for him, and tell him to just cop another size and trade (talking from experience).

But, the game has changed the last 10 years.

Good luck with everyone investing $185 to make $100 after all the fees.

laugh.gif

All this means is, a lot of DS pairs will be around and available for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong while.

laugh.gif

Once the stock on these "drop" when the xmas 2010 shoe is officially announced, as usual, these will be fetching closer to retail.

I ordered from Footaction.com, got through, got confirmation, and I am waiting around for my shipping confirmation. Does not come yesterday, so I call todayand they need payment verification. I say its a valid purchase and the person on the phone says they will be shipped out today...expected to arrive January 5,2010. I am happy I got them don't get me wrong as I know many missed out, but that is too long!!!

Managed to scoop up an extra couple pairs today again no hassle easy as it comes

Again if anyone is struggling to get a pair give me a shout

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

Originally Posted by gottig10

The only reason anyone here would get mad at people reselling is because there not able to obtain as many or any of the shoes them selfs. To anyone reselling please jus ignore the ignorant people who want to cry about it posting here. Just have fun with your money and don't trip.

To add some salt on to there wounds, not even 15 hours into a 3 day action on eBay, someone has allready bought my 2nd pair of space jams for $300.00 and they paid right away!!!!! Wow what people will do for shoes!!! I love this. Now I'm good.
That would be true if i didnt have my pair. scroll about 160 pages back and you'll see my post about 10 days ago when i paid OVER retail for my pair from my mom and pop shop. Yes i paid extra, but not from a "RESELLER". The extra amount went towards two things 1) Having a pair SLIGHTLY early than release and 2) NOT having to worry about lining up or E-Lining up on Midnight
It's not about the money. It's about principle. Buying pairs purposely just to inflate price and sell? Like i said before... get a real job. For those who don't see my argument, let's just agree to disagree. Good luck to all those still hunting for a pair.

I work at polo and kelloggs and go to school full time. I make 21.12 an hour at kelloggs and work for 8 bucks at polo just for the discount. I made 2000 in profit for taking pictures of some shoes and putting them on the internet...

Tell me how that is wrong or stupid??

reslling shoes>>>9-5 and having taxes taken out

^^^^^TRUE!!!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

If all are so worried about yall girly grey lowtop 11,s,then go wear ugly s&%#$,but this is a space jam thread,not a lowtop 11 thread.
Hey, calm down, lol. I like the Space Jams as well, will pickup a pair from Ebay once the initial rush slows down. But I wasn't talking about the lopwtops anyway...I'm talking about the Cool Grey XI Mids... the rarest XI's that there are.

Weren't you the guy whose girl bought these for you for a grip because she knew you wanted them?

IMO I think there still gonna be a restock & they're just looking at how it sells the first day & to see if there's gonna be a lot of demandfor it. If you think bout it how are all these resellers able to buy more than one if not 5-10 pairs if the stores does not have more shipment coming & noI'm not salty or hatin on resellers cuz in a way i understand them, Its a good way to make extra money & it's not like they stole it or anything.Im sure they put some time and effort obtaining them. For those who didn't get them, be on the lookout for restocks cuz Im sure NDC, Eastbay, etc. will getsome sort of restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom