* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Tyler: Oh yeah I'm hoping were getting the Godzilla's, I'll keep ya posted though.

Maurice: UNLV's nice!!!! hope everything goes well.

eh, just wanted my 2000th post to be in here. :D
happy.gif

dang, i gotta get my sig back. i can't be lookin' like a n00b. 8)
glasses.gif

and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?

Chico- That's cool to know that there is another LS account, and its even closer than Florence. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
Anyone Bangin that new Kanye yet....... I' am. Its way better than I thought.

Hells yeah I have.

I have been for about a month now. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Chamillionaire's "Ultimate Victory" > Kanye West's "Graduation".

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Tre i agree 100% i have been a cham fan for a long time, and that mixtape messiah 3 is pretty hard. Back to the other subject i think Curtis is better than Graduation, but i just depends on what type of music you like.

Tre - **** with that @#%$.
Quote:
Back to the other subject i think Curtis is better than Graduation, but i just depends on what type of music you like.

Or if you have a brain or not.

50 just curses non-stop and he shows no creativity.

Kanye all day, any day.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

I agree with Tyler on the creativity point, I also liked 50's cd. When I listen to 50 it makes you want to go rob a bank or slap somebodies mother, but when I listen to Graduation I get lifted. IMO. Oh and you can't knock Chamillionaire's hustle.

Chamillionaire barely curses, and on Ultimate Victory he didn't even curse one time.

He might say "n" here or there, but he has NEVER used the "B" word, "F" word, or said "****"...so yeah.

He said himself "I don't think I'm God's gift to rap or anything, but I think that if you can substitute a curse word for something else, that shows more creativity to me."

Chamillionaire has delivery, subject matter, harmonizes on some track, he can freestyle, and he does it in a classy way, no acting gangsta on tracks, no cussing, no I'm gonna shoot you, I've sold this, I've sold that...

He spit a rhyme about being "gangsta" on the dvd "Dirty States of America" and said at the end "I'm not a gangsta, but dog, I just did this to prove that I'm more gangsta than y'all" :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

chamillionaire all day im ridin with Tre on this one Ultimate Victory Sept 18 im coppin aquas Sept 22 & LS 8s 29th
Never been a 50 fan im a fat joe fan so u know i aint coppin no g-unit bull****
Kanye is cool i like both of his singles.
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

well in my opinion it is better, because that is the type of music that i like to listen to. It helps me to connect to what is going on around me. Kanye is just to soft for me.

It was good for Hip Hop to see 50 and Kayne release thier albums on the same day. Nothing wrong with that. Now these are my views on how I see Hip Hop currently, so don't get bent out of shape guys.. these are just my opinions.

Kayne- :wow:
eek.gif
Dude gets better and better each album. This guys knows how to make music. Period. I can look past his ego cause I know if i'm buying a Kayne record its gonna be banging. And he is so passionate about his work. I still feel like College Dropout was his best work.

50- H-U-S-T-L-E-R.. Dude knows how to get money, and make MC's look like fools.. ex. Cam'ron. :rofl:
roll.gif
He knows how to play the beef card (divide and conquer), and he is pretty much runnin stuff right now. Not the greatest MC in the world but he knows how to make hits. Heck, if I had Dre makin beats for me I would sound good too. His first album will always be his best. His new joint is hot though I will admit.

Chamillionaire- Very slept on MC. He's got it all, and he can actually freestyle. His freestyle session on Rap City blew me away. But the one thing I respect abou him is that he is just being himself. And he aint tryin to be or sound like everyone else. I for one can't wait til his new album drops.

In all honesty, IF I had to choose the best artist out of the 3 mentioned, I would go with Kayne. He's more well rounded and consistent. But non of these artist are my favorites, or even come close to being in my top 5 right now.

My favorite MC right now is Andre 3000. Aint no one seein Andre in my opinion. That one verse he spit on International's Players anthem is one of the best verses I have heard in a LONG TIME. And the sad thing is he doesn't rap all the time. Dude will drop a verse at random twice a year if he feels like it. My top 5 MC's right now (active :lol:
laugh.gif
) are:

1) Andre 3000 ( Just think if he really concentrated on just rapping all the time. 8)
glasses.gif

2) Eminem (This dude is just in a league all by himself. Enough said.)

3) Bun B ( If you don't wanna look foolish or out rhymed on your own song, don't ask him to do a verse for you. Ask Jay-Z via "Big Pimpin" :D
happy.gif
)

4) Lil Wayne ( His flow and word play right now is just incredible. Dude is consistent.)

5) NAS ( Illmatic is one of my all time favorite albums. And "Ether" is the best battle song of all time.)

Guys.. who are your top 5 MC's in the game right now. "Retired" or "Dead" rappers don't count. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

^ I'd have to go,

1) Nas

2) Andre 3 Stacks (3000)

3) Lupe

4) Lil' Wayne

5) Can't decide btwn. Jadakiss, Fab, or Buddens
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

This is my top 5
Hurricane Chris
Soulja Boy or lil mama
DJ UNK
The Cupid shuffle dude
Shop boyz

Ron- i saw those pantent deions i want them too.
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

-Trae
-Z-ro
-Chamillionaire
-H.A.W.K
-Kanye West.

I LOVED College Dropout, and Late Registration. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
Ron- i saw those pantent deions i want them too.
When they go on clearance I will be all over them. :pimp:
pimp.gif

None of those colorways are selling at all. Which is surprising caue I though for sure the black/white joints would smoke. I'm still on the hunt for Godzillas.Hopefully one of those stores will have them by the weekend.

Did anyone see Rap City today? 50, the whole G-Unit, and Jim Jones was on there, and Jim looked so out of place. It reminded me of a little kid in a lions den. :lol:
laugh.gif
Jim was hanging of 50's sack so much I actually felt sorry for the dude..

That was straight comdey. Cam'ron took a big L for this one. so much for loyalty. Damn Jim..... :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Tre-Your lying about the Kanye part,me and you both know it....Ur faking the funk right now...but Chamillionaire is nice but is really slept on..I finally admitted I like Chamillionaire lol
TeamS.Carolina

I'll state my peace a little later on how I feel about who the best rappers are. Right now I'm going to introduce the newest member of Team SC.

Standing at 5'1" and weighing in at, well . . .

the scale doesn't even trace her weight. :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Hey,

It's Tyler's girlfriend.

He said, "One day I'll get you a Niketalk s/n..." and sure enough, I've gotten one.

He put me on the sneaker culture and I have grown to love it. My collection is growing and I hope to share it with you as it progresses.

I love you, baby. :wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Welcom...Tyler's Lady...lol

I would say your name but you know we dont know it.
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
Kanye is just to soft for me.

So, if he starts letting out rounds and clips, you'll like him more?

Wow.

You have people shooting you nine times or something?

You want to talk about really connecting with a rapper?

"Thank god I'm not too cool for the safe belt."

That's connection.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom