* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Discuss . . .
shadow-grey-jordan-10-countdown-2.jpg
air-jordan-retro-10-shadow-countdown-package-3.jpg

From what I can see in these pictures, they're not that impressive. The most noticeable thing that's wrong with them is definitely the liner. Hopefully these pictures are deceiving though. No pictures of the XIII that comes with these yet.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ yo ty! i totally agree on the lining thing. it was the first thing that caught my eye and i literally did this face :x
sick.gif
. :lol:
laugh.gif

but other than that...i must say i'm fairly excited about them.
and omar's right, at the end of the day...they ARE shadow XI's. 8)
glasses.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

what's up TeamSC...

i'm grew up in houston tx, and serve in the military. im currently stationed in korea, and my wife and i will be coming to charleston at the end of november, to live for a couple of years.

i was part of the Sneaks Up crew in San Antonio (where i was stationed before korea) and am looking to find out what the scene is like in SC. SA didnt have any boutiques either (unlike houston and austin), so judging by the sigs, SC wont be much different... people helping people...

where do u shop? any outlets? how is the networking?

HOLLA THE NEW KID!!!!!!!!

^ I am going to buy that Shadow and XIII pack off the strength of the XIII retros that came out a couple of years ago. The OG retros were pretty much dead on and the quality was on point.

The Shadows look horrible in those pics. Sad but true.

Time to make jaws drop now... its been a while since I've posted pics so I hope you guys enjoy what I am about to show off....

At any rate I took some pics finally of some recent pick ups, and I know you guys can appreciate OG Cross Training heat from the 90's. Enjoy! OG Hurauche Trainers, and the OG DT 4 Max aka Deions.

4tis5eu.jpg

62qvg9v.jpg

The OG box that they come in is all black, and it has the Hurauche symbol on the top of it. I took a pic of the side of the box. Crazy!
5z19w15.jpg

Group pic. Godzilla retros, OG Deions, and my Hurauche joints.
4tunmex.jpg

What I plan to rock my Godzillas with before it gets cold. I may throw it on next Saturday to the LS release.
4lnjpjs.jpg

5yjahjq.jpg

BTW.. that Barkley jersy came out last year via Mitchell and Ness. They only made 300 of them which is dam limited for a jersey of its kind. You will never see these made again I can promise you that.

SCKid.... damn dog where you been hiding at? Good to see you in the mix of things again.

TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
they ARE shadow XI's. 8)
glasses.gif
45.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

Just kidding man. I know you meant X instead of XI.

I don't know though. Even the suede looks darker than the OG's. I don't know if they're close enough for me to call them Shadow X Retro's. Maybe Shadow Wannabe Retro X's.

EDIT**

Prrrrrrrr!

It's good to see you posting again. Hopefully you don't go missing again for the 10000000000th time.

Also, welcome Shino. You're correct about no boutiques. In Charleston, you can pretty much count on Finish Line in Northwoods Mall for GR Jordan releases and limited GR releases(DMP&BMP). Foot Locker in Northwoods gets Premium AF1's and that's really all. Fairmont just closed down in North Charleston and they were the go to place for SB's for awhile. It died down though and they weren't getting any of the new stuff for Nike SB. I'm sure others add to what I had to say. Just make connections with people in big cities. That's important living in this state. Oh yeah, LS Jordan releases you can either go to Savannah or Florence. Sucks, I know.

EDIT** :wow:
eek.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Cant believe sckid20 showed up again....me and tre might chill together this weekend
TeamS.Carolina

oh snap! thanks ty. :lol:
laugh.gif
birdmanron- it was good to see you the other day, man. holy crap, i think the last time i saw you was at the tiffany release. :wow:
eek.gif
nice pick-ups, my dude. loooove huraches. (yo ty...hurricanes. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Good Morning Team SC!

Shino
Quote:
where do u shop? any outlets? how is the networking?

First of all, let me say this...Welcome to South Carolina! Hope you enjoy your stay here, southern hospitality is very common down here, so don't get freaked out if people are nice to you, it's the norm.

People in SC are very friendly, helpful, generous!

Shopping (for shoes) - Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, Champs, and we have a few SB shops that are hypeless.

Outlets
- Footaction Outlet in Harbison (Columbia/Irmo). North Charleston has the Tanger Outlets (Old Navy, Nike, Levi's...). Myrtle Beach has outlets too (Nike, Reebok, Adidas...).

Networking
- We (Team SC) keep each other informed almost daily on sneaker releases, whether it's at the local malls, if it's a shoe being released in boutiques half way across the country, or a AF1 sighting in an outlet in Ohio. We've built a strong relationship on here, and as well as meeting up at releases to go and buy the latest LS Jordan shoe, or just hanging out.

We don't have many shoe heads in South Carolina, but Team SC is very close, and we don't start unnecessary beefs or anything, we just live life, have fun, make a couple of jokes here and there, we're just a group of friends who love sneakers. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Lloyd- change them damn hawaiis, and keep em on ice till you go to hawaii.
My :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
elaborate.

Oh, it was nothing big.

You just spelled Huarache wrong. Like I said, nothing serious.
:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Okay, everybody.

Omar aka jordanstudent45, should've been jordanprofessor45...because he was schoolin' them today at a meeting.

A guy from Nike Inc - Dept. 41 came into his store with a duffle bag (no lil' wayne), but not just any duffle bag...a bag filled with crack (no not that kind), the kind you put on your feet...

It contained...

-Jordan XXIII.
-Zoom Flight 95.
-Zoom Flight 96.

and many more sample shoes that we could only dream of being released.
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
eek.gif

No pictures, sorry. It was exclusive, and I'm not trying to get my boy fired over a pair of shoes.

Ron/Tyler
TeamS.Carolina

Yo hit me up later tre....so we can discuss some "business" think about wat we been planin
TeamS.Carolina

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

i appreciate all of the info... but most importantly, its nice to know that the sneaker community is small, tight-knit, and vegetarian (cuz no one wants to be around when the beef cooks)!!

SA was the same... all love... so now i'm looking forward to my move to SC...

so whats the weather like? all four seasons?

cold in the morning and night during winter, every other season its hot like spicy general tso's
TeamS.Carolina

Omar - :wow:
eek.gif
@ seeing the XX3's. That's so hard to believe, but I'll take your word for it. The ZF95 & ZF96 is easier for me to believe though because we've all seen sample pictures of those. Did the 95's happen to have some carbon fiber? :D
happy.gif
5ywjgar.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom