The news I just heard about Budden was pretty damn crazy... Rumors but RELIABLE source.

roll.gif

lol... dude went in on me.. haha Jersey takes an L... haha I see your edit... Lame %+# %%*@%....lol

Anyway... yes aside from the track being dropped TODAY as I said before, but Hov and Kanye WILL be on this track... From what I'm being told it wasn'tsuppose to be a remix but my homie at the label said Jay wanted to lay his verse in the same session as Budden last min but he was already gone to canada (yeasince when does joe push back hov) anyway like I said before just rumors but for the most part everything I've been told is true... and the video is set tobe shot first week of December

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

lol... dude went in on me.. haha Jersey takes an L... haha I see your edit... Lame %+# %%*@%....lol

Anyway... yes aside from the track being dropped TODAY as I said before, but Hov and Kanye WILL be on this track... From what I'm being told it wasn't suppose to be a remix but my homie at the label said Jay wanted to lay his verse in the same session as Budden last min but he was already gone to canada (yea since when does joe push back hov) anyway like I said before just rumors but for the most part everything I've been told is true... and the video is set to be shot first week of December
smh.gif
this guy...

0f936df136e4f66cd7e52746513574a84afd498d.gif

Back
Top Bottom