The Next Iron Chef: Battle of the Super Chefs Thread- Episode 4 Tonight @ 9 PM

I can't be the only one that likes watching Iron Chef, Chopped, Top Chef, etc. The contestants for this season is amazing, a lot of great chefs and recognizable faces

Contestants (and where most would recognize them from)
Anne Burrell- Sous Chef for Iron Chef Mario Batali and host of Secrets of a Restaurant Chef
Michael Chiarello- From Top Chef Masters
Elizabeth Falkner- From Top Chef Masters
Alex Guarnaschelli- Judge on Chopped and lost to Iron Chef Cat Cora on Iron Chef America
Chuck Hughes- Defeated Iron Chef Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America and host of Chuck's Day Off
Robert Irvine- Host of Restaurant Impossible
Beau MacMillan-Defeated Iron Chef Bobby Flay and personal chef for Wayne Gretzky
Spike Mendelsohn- From Top Chef Chicago
Marcus Samuelsson- Judge from Chopped and Top Chef Masters Winner
Geoffrey Zakarian- Judge from Chopped

Secret Ingredient Showdown Results
Spoiler [+]
Episode 1- Marcus Samuelsson def Spike Mendelsohn. Secret Ingredient- Bay Scallops
Episode 2- Michael Chiarello def Robert Irvine. Secret Ingredient- Peanuts
Episode 3- Beau MacMillian def Chuck Hughes Secret Ingredient- Tofu

I want to see Robert take it all
pimp.gif
but that fool always loses to Anne
30t6p3b.gif

I think Anne Burrell would have a good chance,As much as she has been on Iron Chef with Mario Batali.

I'll be watching this..it'll be nice to see how all of the judges from chopped perform

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Isn't she like 3-0 against him? Anne has that locked up because Food Network is definitely going with a female this time around

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Isn't she like 3-0 against him? Anne has that locked up because Food Network is definitely going with a female this time around

Yep. It is 3. Worst Cooks, Iron Chef, and Chopped All Stars.

anne burrell
Once again robert irvine- I beat you!! Hahhahaaa! And NO! You will never hear the end of it

laugh.gif

Great first episode. Should be a hell of a season. Although Beau freaked me out during the battle in kitchen stadium.

Spoiler [+]
Spike was definitely the weakest contestant, no surprise he was eliminated 1st. Zakarian's experience may be a huge factor going forward. Disappointed with Irvine in this episode, the challenge was right in his wheelhouse and still didn't perform well.

Chopped is my favorite right now. They pumping out new ones every week.
pimp.gif

As for last nights show, kinda knew Spike would be the first to go, since he has the least experience.

I want Marcus Samuelsson to win, but that first ep I think he's too overconfident because he beat Bobby Flay and won Top Chef. I think he wasn't eliminated this week because of his rep, I remember last season I liked Ming Tsai, but he had too many bad weeks, but they kept him on.

Didn't even know about this show until last night when I was randomly flipping through channels.

I can definitely see Anne winning it all.

My people anyone see the ep?
i only saw the cook off between irvine and Chiarello

Micheal Symon, like i said in another, had some secret harbored hatred from my guy Irvine

I think both of the chefs had good dishes but Irvine's technique was on point!
Chiarello's dish was only half peanuts

/end rant

Yea saw it. Irvine lost because the judges said his hummus was too thick.
indifferent.gif
I respect his cooking and talent but he's not suited to be an Iron Chef.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Micheal Symon, like i said in another, had some secret harbored hatred from my guy Irvine

haha I was thinking the same thing. I jokingly called Symon out on twitter saying that he doesn't like Irvine because he couldn't host Dinner Impossible like Robert and got kicked off after a few episodes.  He ended up catching some feelings and responded to me with, "first off robert is my friend..secondly i hated doing DI."

Originally Posted by mattmcd4free

Originally Posted by supahoopa

haha I was thinking the same thing. I jokingly called Symon out on twitter saying that he doesn't like Irvine because he couldn't host Dinner Impossible like Robert and got kicked off after a few episodes.  He ended up catching some feelings and responded to me with, "first off robert is my friend..secondly i hated doing DI."

lol MY MAN!!! 
pimp.gif

i saw what u put i had to retweet that..

Back
Top Bottom