THE NFL 2002 DRAFT: REVISITED Vol. The Worst Draft Ever

[table][tr][td][font=arial,helvetica]25[/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica]57[/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]New York Jets[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Jon McGraw[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]S[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Kansas St.[/font][/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helvetica]26[/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica]58[/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Philadelphia Eagles[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Michael Lewis[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]S[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Colorado[/font][/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helvetica]27[/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica]59[/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Philadelphia Eagles[/font]
(from Miami)
[/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Sheldon Brown[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]CB[/font][/font][/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]South Carolina[/font]
[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]

Good ol' Jets front office....
smh.gif

Not to #*%* on McGraw, but COME ON... Look at that!!!

At least we eventually got 2 good young guns: Kerry Rhodes & Eric Coleman.
ohwell.gif

4 4 Buffalo Bills Mike Williams OT Texas

OMG dont remind me dude was like the kwame brown of the NFL smfh wat the hell where we thinking. Is he even in the league anymore?

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

i just noticed something:
wow, was this guy garbage or what. i aint never seen somebody get burned as badly as he got burned.

have u not seen ROY play
nerd.gif

Mike Rumph makes Antrel Rolle look like Deion Sanders. He's THAT bad.

eagles had a great draft this year, one of few under andy
we got lito, sheldon, bwest and micheal lewis...not bad...

This draft was good....you guys are trippin. Tons of good to great NFL players.

Back
Top Bottom