The Nike Hyperdunk 2010 is terrible

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

seriously? i dont know why everyone hates these after wearing it like once.

the break in period on these is long. u have to play in em for at least like 5 hours till they feel amazing.

the upper is super stiff but after wearing them long enough they are perfect.
QFT, my "China" HDs have been going strong since Release Date

the break in period on these is long. u have to play in em for at least like 5 hours till they feel amazing.

never tried em...
they looked real good!
but compare to the basketball shoes around the same time frame, i will easily choose hyperfuse over these hyperdunk 2010...

since the impression of both shoes, i already think hyperfuse will be much more comfortable than the HD2010~ and it proved i am right

never tried em...
they looked real good!
but compare to the basketball shoes around the same time frame, i will easily choose hyperfuse over these hyperdunk 2010...

since the impression of both shoes, i already think hyperfuse will be much more comfortable than the HD2010~ and it proved i am right

never tried em...
they looked real good!

never tried em...
they looked real good!

These are way better then the older Hyperdunks... Once I broke them in they are like butter. Own 2 pairs to ball in.

These are way better then the older Hyperdunks... Once I broke them in they are like butter. Own 2 pairs to ball in.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

never tried em...
they looked real good!

So you haven't tried them yet you already pass judgment? How did you prove you were right?
laugh.gif

The HD2010s are alright, I find them more comfortable than the Hyperfuse and more durable than the original HDs.

These run a little narrow so I suggest going half to a full size up.

never tried em...
they looked real good!

So you haven't tried them yet you already pass judgment? How did you prove you were right?
laugh.gif

The HD2010s are alright, I find them more comfortable than the Hyperfuse and more durable than the original HDs.

never tried em...
they looked real good!

laugh.gif

never tried em...
they looked real good!

laugh.gif

My friend (JV High School Basketball Player) said he was running sprints and they just ripped along the side. Now he's wearing Shox.
30t6p3b.gif

My friend (JV High School Basketball Player) said he was running sprints and they just ripped along the side. Now he's wearing Shox.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I definitely agree to everything you guys said.
Which is why I bought the OG design, Philippines colorway when I was on a vacation for the first time in my homeland.
The OG design has more ankle support, the new design was sleek and you can easily break an ankle on that.
Don't get me wrong, I like the colorways, but they should have just implemented some new features on the og body, not change it.
I've tried the 2010 version of Hyperdunk, and mine is way comfortable imo.
It feels like butter inside wearing my Hyperdunk.

I definitely agree to everything you guys said.
Which is why I bought the OG design, Philippines colorway when I was on a vacation for the first time in my homeland.
The OG design has more ankle support, the new design was sleek and you can easily break an ankle on that.
Don't get me wrong, I like the colorways, but they should have just implemented some new features on the og body, not change it.
I've tried the 2010 version of Hyperdunk, and mine is way comfortable imo.
It feels like butter inside wearing my Hyperdunk.

Back
Top Bottom