THE NIKE HYPERFUSE 2012 OFFICIAL THREAD

Tina Charles

Nike%20Zoom%20Hyperfuse%202012.jpg

was so excited to get the 2012 hyperdunks, i've had them since release, but just tried then on last night (since ball does not start untill next month) - they were SO narrow on my left foot, there is no way i could wear them : ( it was so disappointing, as the 2011 HD's i had felt great.

i decided to run to the mall and see if i could try on another pair, to see if it was an anomaly or if all the 2012 HD's were this narrow. no one had the in stock, but finishline had, and was selling the 2012 hyperfuse - 2 weeks before release!

i tried them on and they fit great :smokin

Last edited:
They look really bulky in person. Didnt get to try them on, but im a fan of the Hyperfuse line. Didnt think I would like them, but they are very comfortable on the court. Im using a pair of blue supreme versions and until they bottom out, ill be wearing those.

was so excited to get the 2012 hyperdunks, i've had them since release, but just tried then on last night (since ball does not start untill next month) - they were SO narrow on my left foot, there is no way i could wear them : ( it was so disappointing, as the 2011 HD's i had felt great.
i decided to run to the mall and see if i could try on another pair, to see if it was an anomaly or if all the 2012 HD's were this narrow. no one had the in stock, but finishline had, and was selling the 2012 hyperfuse - 2 weeks before release!
i tried them on and they fit great :smokin

can they please release lows already? especially in volt, these look very nice but i cannot wear mids.

i hate that the check is dark pine green on the volt's, if they were black I would've purchased a while ago.

yea those are for brazil, thats why the swoosh is dark green and not black. sucks

Idk, will have to see and try on in person, the reason why I love my 2011s is because they are low profile and flex well without me rolling my ankl and the traction is still gecko, the new ones look like they won't be as low to the ground but as far as I'm concerned thats the only drawback, which actually may be a good thing, bigger zoom unit perhaps?

I made a trip to the mall to check these out today. I loved the 2010"s ( 3 pairs), didnt like the 2011's. Played in those maybe 4 times.

The 2012's are how they look- Higher off the ground and higher on the ankle. They look a little bulky but nothing crazy. Very little flex on the soles when trying on, but I think they will break in if you wear them. Very stiff feeling though. I like them looks wise better than 2011's, but doubt I will make a purchase, but you never know. Could be a purchase with a coupon or something to try, Very happy with my 2012 hyperdunks right now. FYI, I play in them, not for casual wear

These remind me of the 2010's which is what I still use for basketball, and are 100x better than that 2011 trash.

Back
Top Bottom