THE NO SLAP_IT SUMMER...WHO'S DOWN? Vol. LEAVE PETER ALONE

Summer time females are coming out of the woodworks at my gym. I assume they will be friendly pretty soon.

Day one :smh:

Met someone over the weekend and we made it happen Saturday. But, I was giving her drunk strokes. I stood no chance at catching a nut. Rubbed one out th next morning. :smh:

You guys honestly just need to get past two weeks and then its all smooth sailing.

I was a virgin when I went a year and a half, I was JUST breaking a bad habit.

2 weeks is enough!

Maaaan look. That **** had me on one. :smh:

Walking around the house grunting for no reason.

You guys honestly just need to get past two weeks and then its all smooth sailing.

While I agree with this, I don't think counting days is necessarily constructive. It's a hold over from AA, which has a shockingly low success level. If you relapse at a high number of days, you may be psychologically inclined the binge, since you've already broke the streak.

Just one man's opinion.

Last edited:

While I agree with this, I don't think counting days is necessarily constructive. It's a hold over from AA, which has a shockingly low success level. If you relapse at a high number of days, you may be psychologically inclined the binge, since you've already broke the streak.

Just one man's opinion.
Interesting. How do you track it then if at all?

That binge portion makes a lot of sense though totally. Been there before.

On my first month but I can't stop thinking about sex. I don't think about it all day but I want to stop thinking about it entirely.

on day 4 now... no motivation to even look at pr0n... i will open it just to see if theres anything worth fapping to and then immediately close it after realizing im not going to fap anyway... lets keep this going :lol:

Are we counting getting yambs as transgression?

Im either or day 6 or day 3..

lol Why the stoneface?

Honestly, I feel like if you're getting constant yambs(ie have a gf), this isnt a challenge.

lol Why the stoneface?

Honestly, I feel like if you're getting constant yambs(ie have a gf), this isnt a challenge.
But if you Don Joning after you smash your gf then you are still apart of the challenge 

xd8000.gif

[COLOR=#red]Almost relapsed, my ex be busting it WIDE open via Facetime, and I've been edging everytime. As a matter of fact, i don't even want to do this challenge anymore, but simply the fact that I can't imagine how failed I'll feel if I fap, I keep the streak alive!!

But by bust it wide open I mean all the way to the pink meat, and she rubs and fingers until she orgasms. Then sometimes she'll taste her moistened fingers pulled straight from the honey hole. Real talk.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom