The non stop ********** ads

Lg g3 chrome browser, I get redirected at least 10 times a day browsing NT. I got redirected to some dragon game while posting this.

Chrome on iOS 8, I click a thread and the page keeps reloading itself over and over again. This has been happening for a month or so. Also when I click the quick reply box and start typing my keyboard gets closed as soon as I begin to type. Other than redirects those 2 have been especially bad and frequent for me.

Yeah I have switched back to desktop mode because my phone literally redirects to the App Store every 5 seconds. Mobile browsing sucks on NT now. Im using chrome on iOS 8.

idk, are you.? hmm....
Get rid of that man
laugh.gif
Just noticed you added Aviators and a pipe to Sophisticated Webbie. 
laugh.gif

I keep getting directed to open table in the play store too, like the dude above me posted.

Chrome on iOS 8, I click a thread and the page keeps reloading itself over and over again. This has been happening for a month or so. Also when I click the quick reply box and start typing my keyboard gets closed as soon as I begin to type. Other than redirects those 2 have been especially bad and frequent for me.

THIS. **** IS MAD ANNOYING. Also on iOS 8.1 with Chrome (iPad Air if that matters).

For my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4.4 with Chrome Beta, I get Play Store redirects to games all the time. Also got one of those "You're visitor number 1,000,000! Click Yes to accept your prize!" pop-up dialog boxes.

Literally was scrolling thru general, seen this thread, and thought to myself, "Ive never had a problem with ads." Second I said that it redirected me to the app store lol spoke too soon. Browsing on an iPhone using Safari if that helps any and this is the app it brought me tol View media item 1246287

I get redirected to the play store at least 10x an hour. I've reported any app that pops up as spam.

Just happened again 3x :frown:
Makes me frustrated and want to say F this site

Mobile site started redirecting me to the app store about 2 days ago. I can relate to the problems...

For those that use nt on iPad with desktop version, do you guys ever go into a thread and then it says there's an error and has to reload and page just refreshes? It happened to me for like every thread so I switched to mobile version on the iPad

I get redirected to the App Store often and is nothing a few taps on my screen won't fix and get me back to where I was, it really is not that serious bros as far as the innapropiate ads, ya just nitpickin, I would say this, to make things right with NT, Meth bring back the Draya Thread, is only fair. :nerd:

For those that use nt on iPad with desktop version, do you guys ever go into a thread and then it says there's an error and has to reload and page just refreshes? It happened to me for like every thread so I switched to mobile version on the iPad

This **** happens to me all the time. It's usually the threads with a bunch of pictures/video

Here's the latest on this:

Yesterday, Huddler was in the process of requesting that mobpartner (the source of these horrible redirects) be blocked from all the ad networks currently in our rotation.  

So, today, when we saw that the ads were STILL getting through, Huddler began blocking the entire networks responsible so long as they continue to violate our terms.  It's a severe action, but it's more than justified in this case.  I have no patience for this. 

If you're still seeing these ads after 3 PM EST, please let me know.  

Back
Top Bottom