The NT dictionary

QFT

Also only listens and appreciates 90's rap while still praising Camron yet hates on equally bad rappers in Lil B and Chief Keef. Cause they must listen to songs with meaningful and deep lyrics 24/7 and cannot fathom enjoying ignant music. They assume slim jeans = skinny nuthuggers. Hate on every Jordan release saying "I got these back in ____ and they are so much better".

MethodMan'd - to be banned with an entire essay with Introduction thesis statement, 3 paragraphs of argument and reasoning,and conclusion as justification.

LOL

This thread is jokes.

Yolorenzoing: Taking a down girl to a lake and making an unwelcome sexual advance. When rejected, display a complete disregard for the women's feelings and comfort, then proceed satisfy yourself in front of her.

Spanish Diaspora: a group, of which people from Latin American/Carribean countries can identify with in order to deny their obvious African heritage

Word to: a short hand way of using a metaphor ex. The room smelled like a dead animal, word to Gabourey Sidibe's box in the middle of summer

Edit: ****, I didn't even notice I was grave digging. I linked through Sir Charles Sig and didn't check the dates :smh:

Last edited:
Steezin/Riceboying - :wow:

Racist - anything remotely negative or even almost negative about your race

da

PowerBallin - trolling so hard no one can tell if troll or srs

Atheist - evil, self absorbed, argument picking misinformed science following heathens. All certified trolls.

Android 6.0 - Methodical Management
:lol:

• Cam'ron - the rapper/producer from the rap group N.E.R.D from the Neptunes label

View media item 218786

View media item 218809

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
y'all still remember this
93215823228e1a7a69e93754949956146d5bb4e.jpg

226152202f8a1375190d2192bbb98d096d663bc.jpg
b3f353dd2cfe2a1989da1ace7b882ac6f01119b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom