The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

they also showed Joeseph going to the mall with his mom to buy his own RAIDER gear 
laugh.gif
Aww why they do him like that?? Messed up haha
I don't know I thought the team usually gives them free stuff. 
laugh.gif

Joseph was on vacation in Haiti during the draft...probably couldn't get it to him in time once selected.

Anyone watching the Raiders snapchat? Hella the players/coaches are at the Dubs game tonight. Gettin ready for that playoff feel...

#100? Thought it was gonna be Coop when I read there was a Raider making their countdown debut between 90-100.

I know ima sound like a homer but 100 too low imo.

Objectively speaking Carr graded out in the top 10 across a few different 2015 QB rankings.

Last edited:
#100? Thought it was gonna be Coop when I read there was a Raider making their countdown debut between 90-100.

I know ima sound like a homer but 100 too low imo.

Objectively speaking Carr graded out in the top 10 across a few different 2015 QB rankings.

I think when you take into account how important QBs are, #100 is too low.

I'd grade Derek in the top 70 of players, personally. He outperformed the majority of QBs last year, and if Andrew Luck is going to take a big tumble on the ranking list then Carr deserves to be higher as well.

cool to see Von talk highly of Carr, hopefully he never gets his hands on him 
laugh.gif

what you guys think?
It's a shot of confidence. We look decent on paper.

You could watch the Steelers game last year and say well we're still the Raiders of the past, but also a dangerous team in the near future.

We're building depth and character and signing playmakers. 

Michael Crabtree was supposed to be a bum last year. Yet he was so crucial to the offense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelers game was a demonstration of how a lack of depth can crater a team. We didn't play poorly so much as we were crippled as the game went on. It definitely exposed our defense but much of the defense has now changed.

man i knew crabtree was gunna work out well last year, lol i even picked him up in all of my fantasy and it worked out well

Steelers game was a demonstration of how a lack of depth can crater a team. We didn't play poorly so much as we were crippled as the game went on. It definitely exposed our defense but much of the defense has now changed.
Antonio Brown that game 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I still see that boy running for day light... 

Crab came clutch in one of my 10-team leagues. He was my last pick too, since everyone passed on him (mostly Niner fans) :lol:

Edit: The Bruin beat me to the submit button :lol:

RIP to QB's and RB's. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom