The offcial Kwame Brown unappreciation thread.....

laugh.gif

and we can blame it on Micheal Jordan for bringing him into the league.. ive ben trying to tell yall. and you heard the boo's from the crowd when hetouched the ball. see how his home court treats him........ smh

The fact he plays in front of a bunch of bandwagoners and fairweather fans makes it even more laughable.

One night they're chanting this idiot's name, the next they're booing him off the court.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kwame must have done something real bad tonight..did he cost the lakers the game or something??

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

The fact he plays in front of a bunch of bandwagoners and fairweather fans makes it even more laughable.

One night they're chanting this idiot's name, the next they're booing him off the court.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Way to stereotype an entire fanbase
eyes.gif

Besides, he's been garbagefrom day 1. I don't know anyone who has actually praised(he does play deceent interior defense sometimes)
He's an bad player, but what makes it worse is 9 MILLION FRICKEN DOLLARS
smh.gif
At MJ for bringing him into the league at #1

Not a Laker fan but I was really getting frustrated, lol. He is AWFUL. I mean...doesn't he get coaching? Doesn't he play basketball every day for like7 months? How could he still be this bad?

Ah well. Go Pistons.

i wonder if he's the type that takes him being garbage to heart and goes home and sulks or is he the "@!$@ it, Im gettin this Money, Lets go Party" type

The funniest part of this is that Phil is keeping him in, just to humiliate him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom