The offcial Kwame Brown unappreciation thread.....

I hated watchin play for the Wizards...good thing he's not here any more
laugh.gif

IMO....DA WORST NUMBER ONE DRAFT PICK IN NBA HISTORY AS OF RIGHT NOW...IDK WUT THE FUTURE HOLDS...I HATE WATCHIN HIM PLAY HE'S BEEN IN THE LEAGUE FOR ALONG TIME & NO IMPROVEMENTS HE SHOOTS TOO QUICK AND LOOKS NERVIOUS HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE D-LEAGUE & GET BETTER
smh.gif
smh.gif

i really truly cant understand why a coach would put him in to play...i wouldnt care if he was da only center i had left. he's ridiculously bad

it really is pathetic. He's just so bad. I know he can play better than that, well, i would hope so. Unless he really is THAT bad. He just seems hellanervous when he plays. Defenitely DO NOT resign him and sign C-Web immediately

he is the kind of player that cant take tough love, you have to coach him like a middle schooler, every time he does something good phil has to go over andhigh five him. I think that his problem was everybody ******* on him, he was too young and couldnt take it.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Hell look at what Andruw Bynum has done 2 years out of highschool. Kwame is pitiful.
Hopefully we can trade him for another big before the deadline and sign either Pj Brown or Chris Webber until Andruw
can get back.
No PJ and possibly no webber. All of the sudden the pistons want him again. Look for to DJ Mbenga.

I feel bad for him. A couple seasons ago, he was actually playin decent basketball for an extended period of time. Then he got hurt. It seems like hes startingback at square 1 since that injury

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

i wonder if he's the type that takes him being garbage to heart and goes home and sulks or is he the "@!$@ it, Im gettin this Money, Lets go Party " type
roll.gif
I've always wondered that too. To me it looks like he doesnt care. It looks like he has a chip on his shoulder or something.

Per KLAC 570 radio, the Lakers have actually tried to convince Kwame to work out with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the same way he works out with Bynum...

Apparently, he turned down the idea. Kareem has gone as far as to give Kwame tips, but they said that he doesn't take it seriously.

Go figure, that means there's no hope for Kwame at all.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Per KLAC 570 radio, the Lakers have actually tried to convince Kwame to work out with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the same way he works out with Bynum...

Apparently, he turned down the idea. Kareem has gone as far as to give Kwame tips, but they said that he doesn't take it seriously.

how does he not want to learn?
indifferent.gif
So he wants to stay the way he is? Shoot...... Why not pay me $9 mil to miss a few dunks and layups a game and turnthe ball over?
smh.gif
But I guess it's because he's had a bad experience under another legend's guidance in Washington
tired.gif

^^ And the fact that they said that the Laker locker room was upset because fans booed Kwame... I say so what?

The fans deserve to boo, the average price per ticket for a Laker game is around $80 (according to reports), and that's the highest of any other team inthe league.

I'm hoping that all this negativity towards Kwame Brown actually wakes him up, and he vows to improve his game.

mario23407:
Kwame is an emotional player instead of booing him which was proven wont work, all the lakers fans should chant MVP to get his confidence up and maybe he will be decent.
me:
Is he emotional? Yes.

Is he lazy? Yes. And that's why we're sick of him; he shows NO effort.
solefob:
Actually, he's the exact opposite on offense when trying to score, he tries too hard and rushes and thats why he isn't a very good finisher around the basket. Watch him on defense, especially in the post or helping out on the pick n roll, he puts in max effort. Its only when he's fatigued does he struggle, but you can't take that for laziness.

See, THIS is the kind of stuff I'm talking about:
FrenchBlue23:

See what I mean, solefob? How the heck are you going to turn down help from the ALL TIME POINTSLEADER in the HISTORY of the NBA?
ohwell.gif
Bynum came straight out of HS, butthere's a reason why he's SIGNIFICANTLY better than Kwame, who also came out of HS. Is it JUST because Bynum worked with Kareem? NO; it's becausehe was WILLING to try whatever was offered to him, and it just so happened that Kareem was offered to him.

See what I mean?

Attitude is key in putting forth your best effort, and he simply does NOT have the attitude to succeed.

I know the plays you're talking about; I see 'em. I see the same things you see, when it looks like he's trying too hard and overexerting himselfand overplaying his man and over-this and over-that, but those plays aren't what I'm talking about when I'm calling him lazy.

I'm talking about reports like FrenchBlue just shared.

THAT'S Kwame.

You don't improve your game DURING games; you improve it before the opening tip and after the final buzzer. Well, unless you're Kwame; then youdon't do a damn thing but show up for practice.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn the minute I turn off KLAC they say something good. SMH at kwame and SMH at myself for feeling bad for him after I made the thread. If hedoesn't want to work with kareem them eff him. Don't even come close to re signing him this off season. He better step his game up.

Originally Posted by MBen32

That was literally the worst 4 minute stretch in basketball history. People have sucked that much, people have sucked that much in one game, but nobody has ever managed to squeeze that much suck into such a short span of time and on consecutive plays. It was like a suck overload. And you know Phil's never-call-a-timeout$*+@ was loving it. He was just leaving him in to embarass him because any other coach in the world is calling a timeout and telling Kwame to just go home, don't shower, don't come to practice or the airport tomorrow, I'll call you maybe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im in tears right now..

cosign
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Wilbon saying he's never seen a player booed like that before @ HOME.

i wonder if he's the type that takes him being garbage to heart and goes home and sulks or is he the "@!$@ it, Im gettin this Money, Lets go Party " type

does this answer your question?

Back
Top Bottom