The Office ~ 2/5/08 ~ Lecture Circuit (Part 1) Season 5/Episode 14 ~ 9:00 EST NBC

The Episode 14 is the first part of Lecture Circuit and the next Episode 15 will be the part two of the same title. In the first Part From Scranton has been sosuccessful, Michael will be sent around to the other branches to explain how. At the same time, Dwight and Jim, the new leaders of the party planningcommittee, forget a birthday, and must deal with the fallout. After the expiry of his engagement, Andy falls for a new one.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at Dwight and Jim as the new heads of the party planning committee.

I love the series but don't watch it but I catch whenever I'm on but I heard Idris Elba is in the new season and I wanna start catching it for him.When does he start to come into the script?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

I can't give it a "greatest" title, or best, but it was top five.
well greatest intro ever.
Agreed. Just non-stop laughter.
Originally Posted by JimHalpert

Top five

1. Cocktails
2. Bring your daughter to work day
3. Dinner party
4. Stressed relief
5. Morrocan christmas
Decent list. I would have the sexual harassment episode and basketball somewhere in or around it. I'd take the Morocan X-Mas off the list andreplace it with the second season's.

Originally Posted by JimHalpert

Top five

1. Cocktails
2. Bring your daughter to work day
3. Dinner party
4. Stressed relief
5. Morrocan christmas

Are you kidding me? Moroccan Christmas was probably the worst episode in the history of The Office
sick.gif

Not bad, I don't like two-part episodes, at least make it an hour long and put them both together.

I want to see more of Dwight and Jim's interaction.

top episodes but not in any order

-diversity day
- basketball
-dundies
-the fight
-email surveillance
-christmas party

What a terrible, terrible episode. Glad to see Holly back in the picture, but everything else was just stupid.

laugh.gif
at top lists with anything from season 4, 5, and the second half ofseason 3. We're clearly not watching the same show.

"Hot Girl" is my favorite episode of the entire series; It's where the Pam/Jim tension begins and sets up the entire second season.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

What a terrible, terrible episode. Glad to see Holly back in the picture, but everything else was just stupid.

laugh.gif
at top lists with anything from season 4, 5, and the second half of season 3. We're clearly not watching the same show.

"Hot Girl" is my favorite episode of the entire series; It's where the Pam/Jim tension begins and sets up the entire second season.
I completely agree with you

another underrated episode is the very first one

yeah, the first one was great. the show actually kind of goes down from there. not in a bad way, its still hilarious. but most of the other episodes aren'tquite on the level of the pilot.

BTW, Diversity Day is IMO the GOAT Office episode.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom