The Official 2009 Smoke-A-Thon Thread.....

Purplehazze you got a Roar bong? my boy in LBC sent me some pics of his earlier and they look like whats up. how much they run out there cus I think his wasexpencive.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Purp we really need to blaze up soon you a hop skip and a jump away and we some lazy !@# stoners haha
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I got a piece, a bong and I'll have a vape come this weekend (hopefully). When taxes come back it's curtains.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

an dee 51o wrote:

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

Purp we really need to blaze up soon you a hop skip and a jump away and we some lazy !@# stoners haha
indifferent.gif

you too an dee we need to smoke. We been pose to bring in your new pipe. dont play me sucka

Yo lets get it done. I just re-uped too. an dee has my number I'm down whenever.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Purplehazze you got a Roar bong? my boy in LBC sent me some pics of his earlier and they look like whats up. how much they run out there cus I think his was
expencive.

RooR bongs are serious, exspensive but definitely worth it for the quality. Depends on the model but they can range from 250-500. More for some of the crazycustom pieces.

I'd love a nice custom RooR but I don't use glass enough to spend that kind of bread.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

man +$+% yall bay _'s in LA come back to the town n blow it down one time.... I just coppedsome silver haze and some OG
hahah im not from the bay but I'm with a smoke summit every day
[Clay Davis]Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet[/Clay Davis]

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

I'm telling you if we got a lil NT smoke summit going this summer I would defintely $!%% with it.

+1

I would mos def contribute to this session if ya'll can make it happen ...

roors are nice tubes, color changing glass
pimp.gif
and as far as cali being theonly place? no way im in MD and all the head shops sell roors.
im sure they have medicali out west how about illadelph?

Around 5$ for brownies. There are all kinds of food items. You got various baked goods and then you got the THC pills, lolipops, cough drops, butters, allkinds of @%@!. I don't really $%%@ with edibles though, we don't really agree.

^purplehaze about getting a card with an out of state idea i guess id have to call and find out right? id have a legit CA address and all that.lolipops
pimp.gif

my boy out there said he got some kinda THC spray like breath fresher stuff from a shop and it really put em down.

^ Yes. You cook with it! You can also purchase butter for all your cooking needs.

Pancakes.
pimp.gif
. The only edibles I messed with was the carrot cake. It was heaven and hell in carrot cake form.

Originally Posted by starbury03

an dee 51o wrote:

Mangudai954 wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I got
a piece, a bong and I'll have a vape come this weekend (hopefully). When taxes come back it's curtains.

Which one?

http://www.gotvape.com/store/vaporbox.vaporizer.phphttp://www.gotvape.com/store/vaporbox.vaporizer.phphttp://www.gotvape.com/store/vaporbox.vaporizer.php

But all black, and I'm getting it for $35 cuz I have a plug.

$35.00?? I'm
mad.gif
at that price.
laugh.gif

Very nice.
pimp.gif

Yea that's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom