*****The OFFICIAL 2014 NFC South is Trash Thread: CONGRATS TO THE CAROLINA PANTHERS BACK-2-BACK NFCS

Who Will Win the NFC South Showdown?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another year of life without Greg Hardy hurts, no? Must say, I love the Star and Short interior pairing. Uncertain how much I trust your corners against Julio, Evans, etc. I get Benwikere was a rookie and played better down the stretch.

Cam has been sacked 81 times the past two seasons. Unacceptable figure. On Newton's plate should be continued emphasis on footwork and mechanics.

Philly is that guy.
Losing him hurts, but we'll live. Our front 7 is anchored by Davis and Kuechly and Charles Johnson has the abilit to lead that line. Short is a player on the come up and Star is a gonna be a really good player for many years. A lot of people just don't know about him. Adding someone to pair with Johnson like Hardy would be great, but it's not a necessity right now.

Josh Norman is a young guy with a lot of heart and a lot of aggresion. Plays with a ton of physicality and confidence and loves matching up against #1 guys. Can he handle them? Not just yet, but there's plenty of improvement to be made. And I really like Benwikere for his size. He matches up against a lot of receivers well and he makes some great plays. Secondary has Tre Boston and Roman Harper. Not sure about Boston just yet despite the plays he made the last two games. Harper is a great guy in the locker room, but he's old and losing a lot of speed. I've seen him miss a lot of tackles and get beat by receivers so many times because he can't keep up. We could definitely use an upgrade there and if possible a true lockdown corner. Theres a ton of elite/upper echelon secondary players in FA this year and with $13m in cap room we might be able to grab a good one.

And Cam definitely needs work in the accuracy department as well as understanding his reads and ggetting through his progressions more. He left a lot of guys open or just simply made very bad throws. The guys been hit something like 350-400 times in the first 4 years of his career. It's not just him anymore it's his line failing him over and over. And like everything else the line did look better down the stretch but finding a stud in the draft this year is essential.
Just being honest. 
glasses.gif

Although I am a Carolina fan, I'm being 100% objective when I say the Panthers have to be runaway favorites in this division next year. The defense found it's rhythm at the end of the season and I don't see the same collapse next year as the secondary won't be completely dismantled and reassembled like it was this last year. In addition to that we upgraded in the youth and athleticism department by replacing Cason and Godfrey with Benwikere and Boston respectively both of which, Benwikere especially, played great down the stretch.

I also don't see the same injury problems that plagued us all year on the OL and at RB to happen again. Cam should also be at 100%. If Stewart can stay healthy and continue the production we saw the last 5 games then we should be solid. We have some spending money for the first time in years in free agency so lets pick up some help at WR and maybe try to nab a guy in the 2-4th round to help KB out. We need speed to stretch the field. A dominant deep threat is all we need to blow the field wide open and would help yield incredible numbers for all parties involved.
Vegas is picking the Saints, "they" don't see the Saints having another down year. :rofl:

October 4th can't come any faster, should be 3-0 (Titans, Saints, Washington) by the time we see sCam. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

good to see that all Falcon fans have officially disappeared from NT sport & training section.

good to see that all Falcon fans have officially disappeared from NT sport & training section.

They're still recovering from that 34-3 *** whooping.

Keef the only one I see and I'm not venturing into that thread and reading them talk about old Matt Ryan stats

@RapSheet: The 5-year extension for Lavonte David and #Bucs is worth $50.25M, per agents Ron Butler & Tony Fleming. $25.56M guaranteed. Huge.[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

2015 Thread:
[thread="634437"]The Official 2015 Nfc South Trash Talk Thread Vol Lemme Get Two Claps And A Ric Flair For The Back To Back Champs Wooooooooo  [/thread]
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom