The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped the pack from a local shop.... Even at 650 a pop, they sold out within an hour of them posting them up on Instagram!

If im lucky to get the pack, Ill be selling the shooting stars for the price of the pack, lol. I wonder how that will work out.

Cant beat a pair of free kicks.........Just being honest.

And the Lil Pennys look nice......

What they should have done is package these with the OG Royal blue Foams with stars on the black

If im lucky to get the pack, Ill be selling the shooting stars for the price of the pack, lol. I wonder how that will work out.

Cant beat a pair of free kicks.........Just being honest.

And the Lil Pennys look nice......

What they should have done is package these with the OG Royal blue Foams with stars on the black
Lol @selling for the price of the pack
roll.gif
...most you will get is 400 if u sell on RD

Last edited:
500 and everybody should have a fair chance of getting them!

650 was only realised since it was probably not that many packs, plus released early!

I wish they would have just did this pack the same way they are doing the cigar/champagne 6s.  Put them both in a fancy box, but sell them separately.  If they put a limited tag on the lil penny posites, Nike wouldn't have to worry about them sitting, they would sell out for that reason alone.

No chance it goes for 1k after the first wave of hype goes down. People frantic to sell those supremes for ~500 now. This is only a "good" deal if you actually want both shoes 

no one knows for sure but... the fact that it didn't sell out at sneakerhead + a bunch of retailers getting them in, and the retail price of $500 + tax....

i can't see how the guy who has a fsr of $500 shoes wins here. unless he is loaded, has a black card and gets like 5 pts per dollar spent. 

SH had them at $750.With CA tax, them come out to $815.... Ouch.

No wonder they didn't sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom