The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok kinda OT but guys who is this Shoulee81 person? As a fellow Korean I'm really curious how this random Korean guy gets ALL the kicks.... early too. So who is he, really? He doesn't appear to be a celeb... does he work for Nike?

I'd love to know. Thank you.
It's pretty simple. Korea oversees the Asian factories that make nike products and he has a connect that let's him get samples from the factories.

It's pretty simple. Korea oversees the Asian factories that make nike products and he has a connect that let's him get samples from the factories.

This answer is alot more boring than what I was expecting. XD

For this pack to be $500, it seems to be widely available (Yea I know, they'll still sell out with the quickness).

There's one pair of Lil Penny on ebay with $250 starting bid plus shipping. Let's see how that'll go.

i think the shooting star penny posites will be popular after a few of their colorways come out. Theres some others releasing in the coming months. After those drop, pick up steam, some will want to back track and pickup the Shooting stars edition of them. At which point, $250 will seem fair.

Just my $0.02

From the thread count and pages.  This seems like not alot of people want them.  Granted most people only want the shooting star foams not the penny's but at only 8 pages this would seem like an easy cop. But then again, I doubt these are a general release like the concord low 11s.  

From the thread count and pages.  This seems like not alot of people want them.  Granted most people only want the shooting star foams not the penny's but at only 8 pages this would seem like an easy cop. But then again, I doubt these are a general release like the concord low 11s.  

wouldn't say that plus its actually 3 threads that people are discussing this pack.

wouldn't say that plus its actually 3 threads that people are discussing this pack.

Yeah like I said these are going to be hard to get. I know they discuss this pack on the foam posite thread and the shooting stars thread. What's the third one I'm missing?

I'm trying to get a pack for myself and my lil bro - I will use different payment method but do I also have to use a separate address for Nike.com and other retailers? Would be a lot easier if I could just ship both to our house. Any feedback is appreciated.

Yea.... Mobile.... Autocorrect.... Poor reviewing of my comment = fail
laugh.gif
All good just making sure.  Thanks again lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
wait a minute.... this is a $500 pack?! Oh my goodness.... at least it doesn't look too hyped up. for now. If it was I would say nike has officially won the internet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
wait a minute.... this is a $500 pack?! Oh my goodness.... at least it doesn't look too hyped up. for now. If it was I would say nike has officially won the internet.
youll be surprised how much hype these have already lol :smile:

Last edited:
Nike def won. They knew them lil pennies were crud and they will still sell the pack for $500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom